By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

GribbleGrunger said:
Looking around at the deals, MS could win cyber Monday. All of them seem to have the Uncharted Bundle at $350 and I fail to see how that's a 'deal' considering it's the normal price. What is going on?

http://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Deals/b/ref=vg_homepage_quicklinks_deals?ie=UTF8&node=409566&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=0GPF7EB02TBMG7VY2WRH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2302691082&pf_rd_i=468642&tag=viglink20241-20

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/cyber-monday/pcmcat309500050010.c?id=pcmcat309500050010

PS4 might be beasting with the power of the Force, price be dammed.  

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
Insidb said:

It's very Gatesy, if you get my drift.

Making bold statements in favour of the X1 with no logical thought process.

You could be right. All we need now is him claiming he owns a Ps4 to justify talking shit about it then it's a open shut case. 

Yes, the ultimate in "seems legit" rhetoric.

Notice the absence of the aforementioned "PS4 owner"...

NDC price is 300 again
We might still see it drop a little bit in the rankings before going back up due to how these updates work. Or not.

Yeah price is back to $299 but the listing still displays $349. Once you click though the price is $299.

Target has the Taken King Bundle for $349 but for instore pick up only. 

Surprised Sony stopped shipping those.

2 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#05 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#22 XB1 Three Games Bundle (same)
#24 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#59 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 2)
#62 3DS Mario Land Bundle (up 3)
#63 WU Mario Kart Bundle (same)
#90 N3DS (same)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($456)
Three Games Bundle ($350)

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle ($300)
Nathan Drake + Star Wars ($359)
Nathan Drake + Fallout 4 ($359)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
gtjay1982 said:

Yeah price is back to $299 but the listing still displays $349. Once you click though the price is $299.

Target has the Taken King Bundle for $349 but for instore pick up only. 

Surprised Sony stopped shipping those.

Both have recently been updated.

The $299 price is back.

Wouldn't get too carried away from that tweet. Spencer may have just asked for him to turn it down a bit.

GribbleGrunger said:
I find this tweet very interesting. It suggests to me it's either close or the PS4 won Black Friday:

He is one of the most obnoxious people I have ever seen. So this is good enough to me. Sony won. 

celador said:
Wouldn't get too carried away from that tweet. Spencer may have just asked for him to turn it down a bit.

I am pretty sure he is incapable of 'toning' anything down. 'Both sold well' is saving grace for Xbox after a PS4 win.  In fact the PS4 probably outsold it by 2 to one.