By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Roronaa_chan said:
Nathan Drake is on that #1 just chilling and netflixing, price bump be damned.

you need to wait some hours.
just like every lightning deal game take some hours to jump up in the chart

but im kind of shocked, the price is back up again. thought sony will keep it at $299 until cyber monday. maybe they don't want to loose to much money on that deal.

Around the Network

NDCmight drop due to the price increase.

jonhalo said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Nathan Drake is on that #1 just chilling and netflixing, price bump be damned.

you need to wait some hours.
just like every lightning deal game take some hours to jump up in the chart

but im kind of shocked, the price is back up again. thought sony will keep it at $299 until cyber monday. maybe they don't want to loose to much money on that deal.

I know how the chart works

And they don't lose money on the deal. NDC at 300 = 3rd party bundle at 350. These BF deals I only really see a loss on the 1TB Fallout bundle cause it's 1TB with two 3rd party games at just 350, and on the TR bundle cause it's also 1TB with a third party game at 350.

jonhalo said:

so i hope you're up for a big suprise when november npd is released and ps4 is only winning by < 100k units or even loosing the month.
because neither console is dominating this holiday.

Although it's possible, please explain how you came to this conclusion.

SWORDF1SH said:

It's just one of those posts people make that gets ignored if it's wrong or the poster gloats if they're right.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
SWORDF1SH said:

It's just one of those posts people make that gets ignored if it's wrong or the poster gloats if they're right.

This why I want an explanation with it. See if any logical thought went into it.

I thought PS4 was suppose to be $299 the whole weekend?

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Microsoft is desperate!

Xb1 is still 299.99, but target has a cart wheel coupon for 15% off. That means you can buy it for only $255 - 5% (redcard).

On the blog it says until monday, so why does every retail except GS have it $350? Mistake? If it is they better fix it quick. That could be costing sales. In store prices are probably the same, maybe.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/23/black-friday-weekend-deal-299-uncharted-nathan-drake-collection-ps4-bundle/

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

PS4 did so well, they had to cut BF weekend short?