By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

I find this tweet very interesting. It suggests to me it's either close or the PS4 won Black Friday:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I find this tweet very interesting. It suggests to me it's either close or the PS4 won Black Friday:

Does he usually make comments like that? Cause if memory serves me right, most of the time he comments is about being number 1...

riecsou said:

Does he usually make comments like that? Cause if memory serves me right, most of the time he comments is about being number 1...

Exactly.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
gtjay1982 said:
Wonder if on line retailers are temporarily raising the price today to artificially inflate their cyber Monday sales for good PR.

Only thing that throws me off is not raising the X1 price. Then again supply might be lower for ps4 and they want to ensure stock for Monday. Sucks though because we won't see the ND bundle go for 4 days straight at no.1.

It might just hold because of the $350 Nathan Drake + Star Wars Bundle.

That is $408 now.  It's funny how Amazon always has errors with Sony products.  I remember when they were displaying the highest price available for Ps4 and the lowest for x1 once even though they were third party retailers.

Hopefully it gets fixed before the east coast wakes up.  All it will take is for someone to ask for a price match.

Humbled Greenberg? Sony won BF confirmed. No other interpretation from such a miracle.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

This is out of character for Greenberg.

Protendo said:
GribbleGrunger said:

This is out of character for Greenberg.

Pretty much guaranteed that PS4 won Black Friday.

The only reason the $349 PS4 makes any sense is because PS4 did way above expectations on Black Friday causing retailers across the country to have serious stock issues. Either that or Sony fucked up their blog post.

poklane said:
The only reason the $349 PS4 makes any sense is because PS4 did way above expectations on Black Friday causing retailers across the country to have serious stock issues. Either that or Sony fucked up their blog post.

If Sony underestimated the demand AGAIN, they need takiing out back and shooting in the head. I know that's a bit severe but they've got to learn their lesson some how ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Stock issue is the only thing that makes sense, No point selling them all at $299 then having a week with no stock in the US as it would just make all the extra Black Friday sales a waste.