By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 Gameplay Leak (Text, not video - beware of gameplay spoilers)

Tagged games:

SvennoJ said:

We have Minecraft on PC and PS4. Guess what, the ps4 version gets by far the most playtime due to ease of split-screen and one persistant main world. On PC we have tons of different worlds, with different mod combinations, that get left behind. So not that bad a choice...

Same for Fallout 4. The game is long enough to play a working version on consoles without distractions of looking for and installing mods. But sure, if you must have 60 fps, wait for the PC version, then wait for the mods to finish the game, then wait for the mods to improve the game.

On a side note. It must be so unrewarding to make PC games, having to stay within performance and time budgets, only to be met with comments like, it looks like crap but modders will finish the game.

I swear you are jumping in to defend why you simply don't want to get it on PC, you strike me as that guy that's always going to come in and say something related to your livingroom setup or kids.

You are one person though and millions play it on PC regardless just like millions more will play Fallout on PC.

Also MC on PC can have a single persistent world, in fact I play on multiple servers with worlds that are in fact singular and just grow with the community.

You also make mdos sound like such a massive colossal bore chore and that simply isn't the case, for you it is but doesn't make it true for the rest of crowd on PC.

Umn last I checked Skyrim on PS3 runs like utter shite and never got resolved, you never had modders to save that version of the game and I for one am thankful that a community actually cares to add to the games they love and also fix them. Bethesda aren't the ebst devs in the world like the fans make them out to be but we don't rely on modders to fix every game, pretty vroad generalisation to make but hey I guess that's an easy one to make when it's "I prefer console vs PC" type arguments.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
SvennoJ said:

We have Minecraft on PC and PS4. Guess what, the ps4 version gets by far the most playtime due to ease of split-screen and one persistant main world. On PC we have tons of different worlds, with different mod combinations, that get left behind. So not that bad a choice...

Same for Fallout 4. The game is long enough to play a working version on consoles without distractions of looking for and installing mods. But sure, if you must have 60 fps, wait for the PC version, then wait for the mods to finish the game, then wait for the mods to improve the game.

On a side note. It must be so unrewarding to make PC games, having to stay within performance and time budgets, only to be met with comments like, it looks like crap but modders will finish the game.

I swear you are jumping in to defend why you simply don't want to get it on PC, you strike me as that guy that's always going to come in and say something related to your livingroom setup or kids.

You are one person though and millions play it on PC regardless just like millions more will play Fallout on PC.

Also MC on PC can have a single persistent world, in fact I play on multiple servers with worlds that are in fact singular and just grow with the community.

You also make mdos sound like such a massive colossal bore chore and that simply isn't the case, for you it is but doesn't make it true for the rest of crowd on PC.

Umn last I checked Skyrim on PS3 runs like utter shite and never got resolved, you never had modders to save that version of the game and I for one am thankful that a community actually cares to add to the games they love and also fix them. Bethesda aren't the ebst devs in the world like the fans make them out to be but we don't rely on modders to fix every game, pretty vroad generalisation to make but hey I guess that's an easy one to make when it's "I prefer console vs PC" type arguments.

Sorry to step on your toes, yet I'm not the one to start with "Smart people get it on PC" "Insane to get this on console" "Just as bad as choosing Minecraft on console"

Btw I completed Skyrim on ps3, traded it back in for over half price. I guess it wasn't that bad. I'll be doing the same with Fallout 4.

SvennoJ said:

Sorry to step on your toes, yet I'm not the one to start with "Smart people get it on PC" "Insane to get this on console" "Just as bad as choosing Minecraft on console"

Btw I completed Skyrim on ps3, traded it back in for over half price. I guess it wasn't that bad. I'll be doing the same with Fallout 4.

Didn't really step on any, I just feel like you didn't need to play a slightly different tune than he was to make a point, I mean you could have just went with what you gave me with the last line.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"