By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which developer was the best acquisition?

fireburn95 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Media Molecule.

RT FAV

What does that mean? :)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
fireburn95 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Media Molecule.

RT FAV

What does that mean? :)

LIKE +1 HAVE A BUBBLE!

Naughty Dog.

Honestly, Bungie. It didn't last but they got Halo, which is why Xbox is still a thing. Wipe Halo from the exclusive list and we're probably looking at a much bleaker history for the Xbox brand. I don't think anything else has that kind of overall effect.

Infinity Ward.

Around the Network

Naughty Dog easily.

Would have been Bungie but MS lost them. Maybe Bungie became too big for MS to hold onto I guess.

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

Bungie or Naughty Dog.

Bungie for MS.

Naughty Dog for Sony.

Monolith Soft for Nintendo.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Naughty Dog for me. Ever since that acquisition, they have always crafted high quality games. There are definitely other hits for Sony like Guerilla Games and Media Molecule, but Naughty Dog just has a better track record.

Monolith Soft is my close second. Nintendo needed an RPG machine after Square Enix left them; another developer to add alongside with Retro Studios no less. Since then, the Xeno series definitely has helped Nintendo in their already large 1st party exclusives and capture some Xeno fans in the process.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Enix?

EDIT: Oh, OP refers to the big three. Well, I guess in that case I'd go with Media Molecule!