By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone here work out/do martial arts? I made a before and after video, but DBZ style!

http://youtu.be/juxXiqmr3Lo

I'm not sure if the video will turn out imbedded or not, so here is the link just in case:

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/#article/4593

Anyhow, I thought it would be cool to see what ramping up my exercise level/eating better would do to my body after several weeks, but decided that instead of just doing a before and after video...why not turn it into a Super Saiyan transformation project?  If you pardon the fact that it's not a Hollywood production and just take it for what it is, a small fan project, hopefully you'll like it!

If not though...any feedback is welcome.  Do any of you train regularly in martial arts, weight lift, or in general...exercise to some degree?  I'm sure there are plenty and thought it'd be cool to get the opinions of my video game peers / possible exercise enthusiasts on my video.

Thanks all!

Around the Network

I used to thaibox around a decade ago and after that, used to go to gym for a few years, but not anymore.

I did like the video. You cut down carbs, or is just the oil that makes you look more fit and glycogen stores depleted?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
I used to thaibox around a decade ago and after that, used to go to gym for a few years, but not anymore.

I did like the video. You cut down carbs, or is just the oil that makes you look more fit and glycogen stores depleted?

I enjoy kickboxing, too.  Cool that you use to do it.  And yeah, it's just good lighting for the after effects.  JK, it was getting in some cardio every day and avoiding junk/fast food.  If I'd ever make a Super Saiyan 2 video, I'd have to pack on a lot of extra weight, heh.

How much did your weight range from when you were training, by the way, between your Thai Boxing days and being in the gym?