Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fun little video of my house being painted...Splatoon Style.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2015/10/28/painting-a-house-splatoon-style/

I made a fun video a few months back and recently put it online...and since I like the VGChartz community a lot, I thought I'd share it here.  Let me know what you think and thanks!



Around the Network

i thought you really used somewhat like the guns on Splatoon to splash the house with the paint.



gabzjmm23 said:
i thought you really used somewhat like the guns on Splatoon to splash the house with the paint.


Same ^^

Nice of you to show your website though, but I'll just post the youtube video here so people can watch it quicker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFs6-4VkCmA



t3mporary_126 said:
gabzjmm23 said:
i thought you really used somewhat like the guns on Splatoon to splash the house with the paint.


Same ^^

Nice of you to show your website though, but I'll just post the youtube video here so people can watch it quicker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFs6-4VkCmA


I was thinking about doing that, too!  I wanted to, but E3 was pretty busy.  Still, thanks for the input and I appreciate the imbedding as well.  :)



That actually looks good, therefore not Splatoon style lel.



Around the Network
PaulGaleNetwork said:

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2015/10/28/painting-a-house-splatoon-style/

I made a fun video a few months back and recently put it online...and since I like the VGChartz community a lot, I thought I'd share it here.  Let me know what you think and thanks!

While I don't think the intent in this post was complete self-promotion, it is against forum rules to promote your website or similar such links, in the future be sure to ask a mod ahead of time before posting a video of yours again  



I feel like I was misled and I'm left with nothing but disappointment because I was expecting something different...



StarOcean said:
PaulGaleNetwork said:

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2015/10/28/painting-a-house-splatoon-style/

I made a fun video a few months back and recently put it online...and since I like the VGChartz community a lot, I thought I'd share it here.  Let me know what you think and thanks!

While I don't think the intent in this post was complete self-promotion, it is against forum rules to promote your website or similar such links, in the future be sure to ask a mod ahead of time before posting a video of yours again  


Thanks for the heads up.  I'll experiment longer with the imbedding, in the future!  (And if the title was misleading/disappointing, sorry!)



That was a rip-off and now I'll never go to your site again.



superchunk said:
That was a rip-off and now I'll never go to your site again.


I was just having a little fun.  Small idea, that's all.  Sorry you didn't like it.