By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Updates Release Calendar. LoZ Still TBD

Zelda 2017? Waiting for NX release?

Around the Network

Sorry guys I'm having 0 luck posting the actual image. If anyone does post it here I'll add it to the OP.

Hopefully that works.

What I find interesting is that Fire Emblem is listed as 2 entities in America with the same names as Japan, but there is only one listing in Europe for FE Fates.

I kept heaing things that it is and isnt 2 separate games in the west. Maybe its not 2 games in Europe. If so, you dun did goofed again Nintendo America.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

And people called 2016 line-up "impressive".

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Miyamotoo said:
SJReiter said:

At today's invester's meeting, Nintendo unveiled an updated release calendar.

So despite the fact that 2016 is now a mere 2+ months away, the Legend of Zelda for Wii U is still listed as "TBD," while titles such as Genei Ibun Roku #FE and Bravely Second are listed as 2016. The only other games listed as TBD is Project Giant Robot, which may not even exist anymore. Anyway, I know that the last time this happened a few months ago everyone said that it was no big deal and that listing LoZ as TBD didn't mean it wouldn't release in 2016, but what about now? I feel like there's no reason at this point to not list that game as 2016 unless they aren't planning to release it next year.

Zelda is listed TBD from moment is announced in January 2013. People forgetting that Zelda last year also was TBD even if Nintendo said in December that is coming in 2015.

There are no parallels with Genei Ibun Roku #FE and Bravely Second because Genei Ibun Roku #FE is arawing in December on JPN market and Bravely Second is already released on JAPAN market.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2015/150129e.pdf

January 28th, 2015

Around the Network

Hopefully it will be a 2016 release... D:

Weird to see Project Giant Robot and Guard listed though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Zelda has Been listed on and off as tbd, and I imagin they'll keep it that way until they're content with what they've made and announce it not long before release... Wouldn't surprise me if they announce it at E3 and release it shortly thereafter, as they'd have virtually nothing to show at e3 for the wii u otherwise.

Looking at their first party content, though, it does look a little like the console is winding down... There's no hint that new major games are in development beyond the coming year.

Johnw1104 said:

Zelda has Been listed on and off as tbd, and I imagin they'll keep it that way until they're content with what they've made and announce it not long before release... Wouldn't surprise me if they announce it at E3 and release it shortly thereafter, as they'd have virtually nothing to show at e3 for the wii u otherwise.

Looking at their first party content, though, it does look a little like the console is winding down... There's no hint that new major games are in development beyond the coming year.

Pavolink said:

January 28th, 2015

Pavolink said:
Johnw1104 said:

Pavolink said:

January 28th, 2015

Yeah, they won't be making any more predictions until they're certain it's ready... And again, what else would they have to show at e3 outside of the NX?

It's puzzling that they wouldn't try put Art Academy for a budget retail release for the holiday in NA

Also, notice how Star Fox Zero is listed for 'Spring 2016' for Japan....

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016