By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sooooo amaaaazing < 3

Glad to see more of wild, the concept looked really interesting when it was announced but didn't have much to go on. After seeing more of it my interest is piqued.

Around the Network
Arlo said:
New Horizon stuff? FINALLY!

Finally? The games was announced like 4/5 months ago with a full trailer, gameplay demoed and concept art.

Funny thing is, is that I agree with you, this game looks so good it actually feels like it's been such a long time.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I really like Detroit. Was hyped for Horizon, but after watching that video, meh... WildD was kind of boring looking until that giant lady popped out of the ground or something and started fondling dude. That was some pretty amazing graphics right there. Gave me a tingle.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I feel like i already posted this lol

But yeah i completely agree

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ArchangelMadzz said:
Arlo said:
New Horizon stuff? FINALLY!

Finally? The games was announced like 4/5 months ago with a full trailer, gameplay demoed and concept art.

Funny thing is, is that I agree with you, this game looks so good it actually feels like it's been such a long time.

I guess I feel like stuff usually trickles in after a game's announcement, but E3 only showed us one gameplay demo and there hasn't been so much as an additional scrap other than that developer commentary using footage from the same demo.  But maybe you're right, maybe I'm just too excited to wait!

Around the Network
pbroy said:

WildD was kind of boring looking until that giant lady popped out of the ground or something and started fondling dude.

i like this fantasie-stuff ^^ the adventure looks nice for me with the animals : )