By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Just built my new pc, I'm in love!

whats your most current build lets celebrate pc gaming :)  this is what i just put together.  And what should I play on it first ?

Around the Network

How much did it cost? That's a powerful rig. Congrats on your purchase.

it was $1,500 i threw my old ssd 250 gig into it and one hybrid of 4tb

Good build. I would've favored a smaller PSU with higher effeiciency though. 500W Gold > 750W Bronze.

Which cooler are you using?

Also the obvious answer to your question is Rocket League.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i have plans for the future to sli this gpu post your builds guys!!! and suggest the first game I should play ;)

sadly i couldn't find one i liked so i cheaped out a bit on this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835114140

but after more companies produce some i would love something like the hyper 212 it's what i used on my old  2nd gen i7

Around the Network
Blag79 said:

i have plans for the future to sli this gpu post your builds guys!!! and suggest the first game I should play ;)

Heard this so many times , even from myself. Experience tells me that it will never happen. SLI is always a bad idea and using two outdated models(with low RAM even) is an even worse idea.

Mark my words, when the time comes and you need more power you will get yourself a new single GPU instead of an old one for SLI.

ROCKET LEAGUE!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Blag79 said:

Heard this so many times , even from myself. Experience tells me that it will never happen. SLI is always a bad idea and using two outdated models(with low RAM even) is an even worse idea.

Mark my words, when the time comes and you need more power you will get yourself a new single GPU instead of an old one for SLI.

ROCKET LEAGUE!

i almost always sli this computer doubles as a workstation for me (job and all :()

Congratz on your awesome PC! I'm glad you're in love <3

Pics man.. To make us jealous and for some to fap to...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Pretty significant overkill tbh. Unless you are doing some extreme computing for work tasks, you wouldn't have likely had any performance differences by going with cheaper parts...(4690k would have saved you about $200, as well as allowed for the cheaper DDR3 ram, which will realistically perform nearly identical due to the lower latency). Even with the cheaper build, the graphics card would still probably be the limiting factor with the computer.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.