By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you mod your wii?

I am proud to say I havent, unfortunately I know some people who had and they had all lost my respect.

Around the Network

Why would you?  (If you live in the US)

Words Of Wisdom said:
Why would you? (If you live in the US)

Free games

OP: No I haven't and do not wish too. My ds though I might since you don't have to mod anything.  

No, and I'm proud of it! If I want a game, I'll support the developer by buying it properly!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
No, and I'm proud of it! If I want a game, I'll support the developer by buying it properly!

thats just beautiful, I second that!

If I was to mod my Wii in anyway it might be with a AWSOME paint job (nun of that second rate do it yourself paint either) and thats all.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

Around the Network

nope - don't even know how to

No, I never even thought of doing it.

No way.

cool48 said:
No, I never even thought of doing it.

Same here

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Nope not me, I friend of mine did... and he never played a singled game completely. He end up selling it...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989