By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something nice! You know you want to!

Did you send somebody a nice PM

Yes 0 0%

It had to be nice? Whoops! 0 0%

Samuel L "Mother F*... 5 50.00%

I admit it. I sent smeags a love poem 5 50.00%

Total:10
Wright said:

Seriously, I can't see it.

Can't help you, then.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Wright said:

Seriously, I can't see it.

Can't help you, then.

Dammit, you replied before I could edit.

Wright said:

I'm a reply ninja. :0

spemanig said:
Wright said:

I'm a reply ninja. :0

There, earned a love PM.

Good thread idea. Actually one of my best friends on Vgchartz doesn't come on anymore. Riders1337 i think? He might have gotten banned. Good times though.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Cloudman makes really dope art.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Spem and Wrighty plz, Platty prolly likes to keep it a secret, but it's Hatsune Miku. Sorry, I gave the secret away.

Also, I like the site and the community because I have made a lot of great friends who I can play games online with and just have nice conversation with. : ) The site itself has some good people in it as well as good topics going on. I did come for the numbers though, haha...

If I were to give love to my favs users, I'd prolly be busy for awhile writing them up.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

You all smell nice.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

When a Nokia feature phone falls on the floor, it's the floor that breaks.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I like some of the folks on this site and mod too, I actually came back because someone kept egging me on and a few people posting on my wall now and then.

Definitely some nice chaps on here though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"