By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I very much HATE unisex bathrooms!

I think they're quite possibly the worst things ever invented.

During a road trip earlier, I found myself staring at one... in agony.  I don't know what it is about unisex bathrooms that makes the average person man turns into an idiot in them.  They're always smelly.  They're always nasty.  The toilet is always covered with urine.  And no I'm not just talking about the lower part but the seat as well and usually anything else nearby. 

There's poor hygiene and then there's down right disgusting hygiene, and unisex bathrooms manage to outdo them both.  Public bathrooms and res-hall bathrooms have nothing on these things.  I don't get it.  Really, do men just not know how to aim when using anything other than a urinal?  Is it really that hard to hit a gigantic toilet-sized hole and is it too much to ask that if you don't know how to aim that you sit the f*ck down?  Women do it all the time, it won't freakin' kill you!

Sorry for the rant but gawd that's disgusting. 

People who pee all over toilets should be made to clean those toilets... with their tongues.

Around the Network

Some men can't even aim at a urinal, which is really a shame.

I've never came across a Unisex bathroom, so I haven't a clue what you're speaking about.

maybe they should take lessons lol

I think you were just in an unkept bathroom. Try stopping at nicer places.

Plus, a long time ago I was a janitor for Walmart and I can say with 100% certainty that the women's bathrooms were always the dirtiest.

Around the Network

You think that's bad? In elementary school someone once took a shit and hit everything in the stall but the water. They didn't pay that janitor enough...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I agree. Public Restrooms in general suck.

here is my problem.

if all the urinals are filled up, or there isn't enough space between me and another dude, ill go in a stall.

now if the seat is down i have two options.

1. Lift the nasty seat, get who knows what on my hands, and piss.

2. Keep the seat down, risk pissing all over it, and keep my hands clean.

If there is piss already on the seat from somebody else, I just add more piss to it, cause I am not touching it, otherwise ill use some TP and lift the seat up. One dude can cause 10 dudes to piss on the seat, its kind of like a chain reaction.

Stockstar1138 said:
here is my problem.

if all the urinals are filled up, or there isn't enough space between me and another dude, ill go in a stall.

If there is piss already on the seat from somebody else, I just add more piss to it, cause I am not touching it, otherwise ill use some TP and lift the seat up. One dude can cause 10 dudes to piss on the seat, its kind of like a chain reaction.

Choose option one, because you should be washing your hands anyways. If you don't then that is a whole other problem we need to discuss.

superchunk said:
Stockstar1138 said:
here is my problem.

Choose option one, because you should be washing your hands anyways. If you don't then that is a whole other problem we need to discuss.

only if there are automatic faucets.  somebody elses nasty hands have touched that faucet and even after im done cleaning my hands, i gotta touch some germ infested, nasty faucet handle.  ill flush the toliet with my shoe.  id much rather have the last thing my hands touched by my pen15 then some faucet handle. i don't sh1t in public places, so poopy hands ain't an issue.