By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2015 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates and software numbers up!

Ryng_Tolu said:
Roronaa_chan said:
No numbers yet? Meh

[PS4] 340,000
[XB1] 281,000
[3DS] 125,000
[WIU] 85,000

Why do you post something like it's certain,when it's speculative?

Don't be hasty,remember 3DS situation in May,when many  people on gaf miscalculated 67k,you haD posted that instead of waiting,and for a long time the may npd thread had wrong number for 3ds...it was 97k as I had extrapolated... GAFERS are not calculation gods,they are missing something,unless I can't understand their method...

Also,wii u is at 89k,with 42.5k of last month x 110%,that's undisputed,I'm laughing at gaffers that try to confute that,what the hell Nintendo says it clear,110% up from August,not almost/nearly e.t.c but...

Creamsugar gave 12.03% for wii u,48.13% for ps4,39.84%,and given zhugeex's note that ps4 and xboxone sold roughly 550k combined,why not xbox=254.5k ps4 307.5k?

Around the Network
tak13 said:

Don't be hasty,remember 3DS situation in May,when many  people on gaf miscalculated 67k,you haD posted that instead of waiting,and for a long time the may npd thread had wrong number for 3ds...it was 97k as I had extrapolated... GAFERS are not calculation gods,they are missing something,unless I can't understand their method...

Also,wii u is at 89k,with 42.5k of last month x 110%,that's undisputed,I'm laughing at gaffers that try to confute that,what the hell Nintendo says it clear,110% up from August,not almost/nearly e.t.c but...

Creamsugar gave 12.03% for wii u,48.13% for ps4,39.84%,and given zhugeex's note that ps4 and xboxone sold roughly 550k combined,why not xbox=254.5k ps4 307.5k?

You are getting the numbers wrong...

It looks like the Sport games came on top this month!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

tak13 said:

Note that in a later Tweet he said it could be more.

The PS5 Exists. 

Anyone have the numbers for the year so far? I mean total Ps4 and total Xbox1 for January to August?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
tak13 said:

Also,wii u is at 89k,with 42.5k of last month x 110%,that's undisputed,I'm laughing at gaffers that try to confute that,what the hell Nintendo says it clear,110% up from August,not almost/nearly e.t.c but just...

You are getting the numbers wrong...

I'm doing nothing...I'm asking,if you can see...(based on what zhuge said)

GribbleGrunger said:
tak13 said:

Note that in a later Tweet he said it could be more.

Where?Could you quote me that?

Also guys,I repeat,I'm asking,I'm seeking for enlightment,I don't post a fact,or something that I consider to be a fact!:P

GribbleGrunger said:
Very surprising to me. I was convinced the PS4 would win by 100k+ but it looks like it was around 50k.

It looks like Amazon was on point predciting the winner again, but way off with the ratio even tho the Xbox One was almost MIA the whole month on the Top 100.

Weird.

Destiny sold a bit less than 400k with bundles on PS4.

Overall it did D a bit more than 540K without bundle.
PS4: 40%, XB1: 42%

From Cream.

That means PS4 is ~216k without bundles... TTK bundle is close to 200k.

Amazing.

Edit: A very late double post =( 

Pocky Lover Boy!