By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your PS4-Most Wanted-Game(s) of All Time, right now? @ All VGChartz user

I'm talking with friends about it today. the question is simple: What is your PS4-Most Wanted-Game(s) of All Time, right now?

Uncharted 4? Persona 5 ?Final Fantasy 7 Remake? next read dead redemption ? Horizon Zero Dawn? The Last Guardian? The Last of Us 2 ? Star Wars Battlefront? New Gran Turismo? Star Ocean 5?Dragon Quest 11?Street Fighter 5? No Mans Sky ?next God of War or quantic dream game? shenmue 3? resident evil 2 remake?dark souls 3?ni-oh?next call of duty or assassins creed? rime?maybe bloodborne2?project morpheusVR games?nier 2 ?next grand theft auto?a new ip?next level5-game? gravity daze2?mafia3?mass effect4?battlefield 5?next far cry?final fantasy 15 ?mirrors edge 2?kingdom hearts3? naruto uns4?next one piece game?fallout 4? (...) ect

for me: "PERSONA 5" and my hope for the future: "Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake" with PS4 (MGS5) graphic <3

What is it for you personally? please write one, five or more games here in this thread :)

Around the Network

Can we choose games that don't exist like you did, MGS1 remake?

But I have a few on my radar.

Horizon

Last of Us 2

Quantic's project

No Man's Sky

MGS1 remake if it ever existed

not sure if i can pick between horizon and uncharted 4. ill probably pick horizon because its a new ip.

Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts III and Metal gear solid 5(just because im only going to be able to buy it late next year)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

SWORDF1SH said:

Can we choose games that don't exist like you did, MGS1 remake?

But I have a few on my radar.

Horizon

Last of Us 2

Quantic's project

No Man's Sky

MGS1 remake if it ever existed

as you wish my friend :) good games on your list : D

Around the Network

All VGC users include those without a PS4?

I was pretty excited for PT. Include Katamari Damacy and The Last Guardian, and I would have to convince my parents to get me a PS4.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
All VGC users include those without a PS4?

I was pretty excited for PT. Include Katamari Damacy and The Last Guardian, and I would have to convince my parents to get me a PS4.

Yes Slarvax :) All VGC users :) oh you like Katamari ? Nice :D last guardian <3

God of War 4 is what I'll be buying a PS4 for.

I also want:

- Red Dead Redemption sequel
- New Bioshock
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Elder Scrolls: VI
- The Last of Us 2

Persona 5 followed by The Last Guardian and Dark Souls III for me.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole. I really really want this game :P.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P