By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dev who got NX dev kit says it's more powerful than PS4 and Xbox ONE

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/16/report-dev-kits-suggests-nintendo-nx-likely-more-powerful-than-ps4-and-xbox-one/

As all these NX news, should maybe taken lightly, but one Dev who got an NX dev kit thinks the NX has a Corei7 Skylake, watch the link to get more info :)

Around the Network

Really?

The source is some random dude from a Nintendo forum. This isn't newsworthy to be honest.

-posted in main thread-

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Honestly, I think its great that nintendo knows it needs that 3rd party support but they should fully support the wii U till the end, then talk about NX. But hardware wise, Id say its pretty good. But it depends when it will launch so that it wont become dated. I hope this rumor is true but I think its too early to assume.

An avid gamer. Subscribe to reviewtechusa! https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA

Reviewtechusa said:
Honestly, I think its great that nintendo knows it needs that 3rd party support but they should fully support the wii U till the end, then talk about NX. But hardware wise, Id say its pretty good. But it depends when it will launch so that it wont become dated. I hope this rumor is true but I think its too early to assume.

Rich i'm one of your subscribers, keep up the good work. Your video's are always entertaining, informative, unbiased and a great place to discuss issues in the world of videogames

Around the Network
Reviewtechusa said:

the rumor isnt true(well maybe the devkit is a bulky intel cpu and a gtx980, but that hints a nonx86 build, because you need a fuckton of power for that, even if they emulate on a realy low level). intel doesnt need low profit chips like those in a console, same goes for nvidia(i dont think they would go intel cpu and amd gpu, that would be realy strange).

and it would be waay to expensive

Metroid33slayer said:
Reviewtechusa said:

Rich i'm one of your subscribers, keep up the good work. Your video's are always entertaining, informative, unbiased and a great place to discuss issues in the world of videogames

Cool. A YouTuber on here! Subscriber here as well.

I hope it's on par with the others for easy third party support.

Yeah... too many conflicting rumors tell me none of them is true.

As powerful as PS4 and X1 but doubles as a portable. How would that work? Stream? I don't see the japanese embracing that when they already show disgust for the PSNow.

Reviewtechusa said:

Pay big cheese. lol

Locking, duplicate thread : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209247