By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would make you quit gaming forever?

Do you see yourself quitting gaming anytime soon?

Yes 33 16.84%

No 163 83.16%

Total:196

The only thing I can think of that would possibly make me play games far less is Sony leaving the gaming industry (which is not going to happen, at least no time soon lol)

If that did happen I would probab;y just switch entirely to PC

Around the Network

A law forbidding respresentation of women in media.
Might insta rage quit life too.

i'm really thinking i might get out after KH3. that seems like a good finale.

Forever would be hard. But a significant cut to my game time would come if my favorite companies fail out of the industry, or their games take a radical turn to become something like mobile games.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Honestly, when Nintendo leaves the gaming industry most likely. I wind up getting all the systems eventually, but I really only play Nintendo games and I rarely have time to do that outside a quick game of Smash or Kart. Gonna be hard fitting Xeno X in my schedule and Fatal Frame. I'd probably just ditch it due to inconvenience and not being online enough to justify a cost for online gaming.

Around the Network

The destruction of earth .

Hunting Season is done...

Games stop being made that appeal to me.

Zero physical games.

if Playstation ended.  I mostly play their first party.  Xbox is terrible and I would never have anything to play.  Nintendo I left behind and only play when I have 3 other friends over for Smash and Kart though I can respect them unlike MS which forces all my least favorite parts of gaming on their games which are also prevalent on PC

I am Iron Man

foodfather said:
No Halo
No Bioware
No used game

strange that you would have the first one of those AND the third one considering the ones who fund one tried to destroy the other

I am Iron Man