By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I am a professional Civilization 5 player!

I am literally being paid to play Civilization 5 all day..........

I got moved to our new store for one week to see if I could boost sales and I literally worked about 10 minutes yesterday on a 9 hour shift because so few people came in. lol

I do hope business picks up though this store could really use it.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Dude! I live in a civilization I think! We are like soul mates!

lol, At my regular store I will play for an hour or 2 a day but at this store I can play 8 hours and 45 minutes of my 9 hour shift lol

maybe now its time to go full hardcore? buy eu4?

What is the store aimed at?

Acevil said:

he is the dude from the cable companys, and he only works if people try to burn down the shop

Around the Network

How can you play a game for that long? Don't you get bored with it?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Considering i've put about 400 hours into civ 5 since june, I'd love being paid for playing it.

Acevil said:

I am the Assistant manger/Head Technician of a PC/Tablet/Cell Phone repair shop. This store is brand new and we have a ton of competition. It will eventualy get busy but for now it is really slow. They put me over here because I can run it by myself and I have great sells numbers

generic-user-1 said:
maybe now its time to go full hardcore? buy eu4?

I will pass, it is harder to get into

generic-user-1 said:
Acevil said:

he is the dude from the cable companys, and he only works if people try to burn down the shop

lol, At my regular store I repair 11-13 phones a day and a couple of PCs. Trust me I work :D     (still manage to play Civ for an hour pretty much everyday though)