By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Twilight Princess possible HD release, not virtual console.

Which one do you think it is?

HD Remake 231 57.18%

Port to eShop 126 31.19%

Nothing 47 11.63%

Total:404
Paatar said:
Tachikoma said:

Editing title
Original was: Confirmed to be Twilight Princess HD, not virtual console.
Changed to: Rumor: Twilight Princess possible HD release, not virtual console.

A rumor is not considered confirmed until an official source has publicly confirmed it, until such a time happens it should still be considered rumor, however possible it could be.

You are free to make further adjustments to the title, as long as the adjustments do not revert back to claiming that it has been confirmed.

I wasn't claiming that one is in the works, I was claiming it was confirmed that HD was the title in the eShop. The link I showed prooves that. You can't deny that either. Nintendo added Twilight Princess HD to the eShop, that is confirmed. Which is what I was referencing. I don't care if the title says rumor or not, but I'm correct in this instance. 

TP HD being list in eShop is just a rumor, and you saying that same source confirmed that TP HD exist, but reality is that only Nintendo can confirm things like that, till then, this remains only rumor so you cant write that is confirmed that TP HD really exist.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
Pavolink said:

TLOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D (2011)

TLOZ: Skyward Sword (2011)

TLOZ: The Wind Waker HD (2013)

TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds (2013)

Hyrule Warriors (2014)

TLOZ: Majora's Mask 3D (2015)

TLOZ: Triforce Heroes (2015)

TLOZ: Twilight Princess HD (2015-2016)

Hyrule Warriors Legends (2016)

TLOZ HD (2016)

Yeah, it's not an annual franchise.

Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule legends aren't even zelda games.  Triforce heroes is a spin off. Twilight princess HD isn't even confirmed.  So we haven't had a Loz game since 2013. Handheld vs homeconsoles are so different you can't even compare them as similar games ( excluding remakes off course) so no Loz isn't a annual franchise

I see. According to your weird logic then Aonuma is so lazy that the only Zelda game released in all the gen is TWWHD. He must be fired.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Nogamez said:
Pavolink said:

TLOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D (2011)

TLOZ: Skyward Sword (2011)

TLOZ: The Wind Waker HD (2013)

TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds (2013)

Hyrule Warriors (2014)

TLOZ: Majora's Mask 3D (2015)

TLOZ: Triforce Heroes (2015)

TLOZ: Twilight Princess HD (2015-2016)

Hyrule Warriors Legends (2016)

TLOZ HD (2016)

Yeah, it's not an annual franchise.

Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule legends aren't even zelda games.  Triforce heroes is a spin off. Twilight princess HD isn't even confirmed.  So we haven't had a Loz game since 2013. Handheld vs homeconsoles are so different you can't even compare them as similar games ( excluding remakes off course) so no Loz isn't a annual franchise

I see. According to your weird logic then Aonuma is so lazy that the only Zelda game released in all the gen is TWWHD. He must be fired.

Um no. They also did ALBW. Or are you going to say but that's just a remake of ALTP?

What I said is that handheld Loz plays so different from home console Loz ( excluding MM and Oot) that they are almost different games

Miyamotoo said:
SpokenTruth said:
SJReiter said:
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but what if the "HD" part of this "remake" is simply that the game up scales to 720p? I'm kind of worried that that's the case here. I know that isn't Nintendo's style, but for some reason I'm worried that that's what's happening here...

The Wii U scales to 1080 so that's not it. 

TP has much more demanding graphic than WW, dont expect 1080p for TP HD on WiiU.

Actually, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess share the same engine, so I don't think 1080p is so difficult for it.

Nogamez said:

Um no. They also did ALBW. Or are you going to say but that's just a remake of ALTP?

What I said is that handheld Loz plays so different from home console Loz ( excluding MM and Oot) that they are almost different games

So they are almost different, then a real Zelda has not been developed for a homeconsole this gen and next year we are out? Wow, that's even worse.

Now I want new blood at the Zelda team. The actual team can't handled anymore.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Edwardooo said:
Miyamotoo said:
SpokenTruth said:
SJReiter said:
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but what if the "HD" part of this "remake" is simply that the game up scales to 720p? I'm kind of worried that that's the case here. I know that isn't Nintendo's style, but for some reason I'm worried that that's what's happening here...

The Wii U scales to 1080 so that's not it. 

TP has much more demanding graphic than WW, dont expect 1080p for TP HD on WiiU.

Actually, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess share the same engine, so I don't think 1080p is so difficult for it.

But they look totally different, TP graphics is much more complex and has much more details than WW graphics, WW has very simple textures and models in comparison. Even with such a simple graphic WW HD with 1080p has FPS drops below 30, so no, I cant see they can achieve 1080p on TP HD with Wii U.

Pavolink said:
Nogamez said:

So they are almost different, then a real Zelda has not been developed for a homeconsole this gen and next year we are out? Wow, that's even worse.

Actually we don't need new blood, they changing lotsa stuffs in Zelda games, ALBW is proof of that and it seems like Zelda U will have pretty different than previous games.If Zelda U turns out to be bad Zelda game (which I really doubt), that we can say Zelda team needs now blood.

Actual team handle (and yet need to handle) more Zelda games this gen than any previous Zelda team.

More Discovered Evidence Supports the Likelihood of Twilight Princess HD
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/more-evidence-discovered-supports-the-likelihood-twilight-princess-hd?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zeldainformer+%28Zelda+Informer+News+Feed%29#When:00:42:00Z

Pavolink said:
Nogamez said:

Now that I can agree on. As much as I enjoyed ALBW and WWHD, we definitely should of had a real Legend of zelda game on Wii U by now. That's the whole reason I bought a wii u in 2013. Man its been a long wait :(