By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 sales explode in the USA right now!

PS4-Sales in october (USA) ?!

More than 500.000 177 38.31%

More than 450.000 54 11.69%

More than 400.000 68 14.72%

More than 350.000 79 17.10%

see results 84 18.18%

Total:462

People keep forgetting that the bulk of Halo Bundle sales were still frontloaded when it was announced prior to this month.

Either way, I still think the PS4 and X1 will margin of error tie in the USA, with the PS4 on Top.

Im looking at you 450k

Around the Network

Amazing and expected. PS4 so strong in every territory, and number one also in America. Sony, this is too much, calm down ! :D

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I'm going with 350k

I hope the cut makes a huge splash, so that MS and Nintendo respond with cuts of their own. I don't want bundles, I want price cuts. And then bundles

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Most of those PS4 bundles are just preorders and those don't count towards NPD, I think you will be disappointed by the actual numbers.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Congrats, PS4!!! It makes me wonder how things will look this coming Black Friday when you combine future deals with the current recent price. Problem with me is that I still cannot justify a PS4. Maybe it's old age setting in.

Scisca said:
I hope the cut makes a huge splash, so that MS and Nintendo respond with cuts of their own. I don't want bundles, I want price cuts. And then bundles

I don't think at this point neither companies will bother to respond to the PS4's price cut. If I remember right, Phil Spencer said a few weeks ago that Microsoft is not trying to beat Sony's sales numbers anymore. They just want to make the Xbox an amazing console for their customers. 

Ali_16x said:
Most of those PS4 bundles are just preorders and those don't count towards NPD, I think you will be disappointed by the actual numbers.

You mean like the TLOUR bundle (currently ahead of the Halo Bundle, the Nathan Drake Bundle (currently ahead of the Halo Bundle) and the Destiny Bundle (currently just behind the Halo Bundle but gets restocked tomorrow)? Or are you thinking of the Star Wars Bundle and the Black Ops Bundle?

The PS5 Exists. 

Nate4Drake said:
Amazing and expected. PS4 so strong in every territory, and number one also in America. Sony, this is too much, calm down ! :D

I think so too ; D Thats really awesome for Sony / the PS4. Thats why, west-AND big japanese games coming for PS4. Publisher are very happy with the numbers.

I read the resonant title,came to read the opening post,thinking that this is news,realised that it's a plain assumption/opinion,then disappointment...

Excessive enthusiasm...:P