By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Is Buying A Playstation 4?

Will You Buy A Playstation 4 Now?

Yes - $350 is my price 12 50.00%

No - I am waiting for it to be lower 5 20.83%

See Results - Not In Market - Other 7 29.17%

Total:24

Now that Sony is dropping the price of the Playstation 4 by $50 in North America, will this be what it takes to get you to purchase one?  Not me, but I am thinking some budget savvy parents may think it's a good time to get their kids this popular console.  This price drop will basically pay for your first year of online multiplayer.  Is this enough to get you to buy a Sony Playstation 4?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

Nope.

No, I'm not buying it yet, though my reason is for the lack of games I'm interested in. I think the price drop along with a game being bundled is plenty a good reason for people jump on it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

PS4 is selling better than their competitors everywhere since it launched, so basicly I don't get your point.
Second, if you are a console gamer you must buy a PS4, it has the best multiplatform games, more exclusive games, and more games in general. My opinion.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Maybe

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
PS4 is selling better than their competitors everywhere since it launched, so basicly I don't get your point.
Second, if you are a console gamer you must buy a PS4, it has the best multiplatform games, more exclusive games, and more games in general. My opinion.

I mean...the first point you made is your opinion, that if someone is a console gamer they must buy a PS4. But the rest of those are pretty objective.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I'll buy a PlayStation Vita

I allready own all PlayStations

slab_of_bacon said:

Now that Sony is dropping the price of the Playstation 4 by $50 in North America, will this be what it takes to get you to purchase one?  Not me, but I am thinking some budget savvy parents may think it's a good time to get their kids this popular console.  This price drop will basically pay for your first year of online multiplayer.  Is this enough to get you to buy a Sony Playstation 4?

You understand why this is a weird question right?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I am. Rock Band 4 just came out and I have tons of DLC from the previous game. A little disappointed the pricecut wasn't $100 though.