By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i was there few times...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I just checked it out.
Went to Japan general.
There's a lot of FSN fans in there.
The whole page was filled with FSN pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

The most disturbing things I've ever seen in my life were on 4chan imageboards. They involved Pokemon... male Pokemon... and other male pokemon... *shudders*

naznatips said:
The most disturbing things I've ever seen in my life were on 4chan imageboards. They involved Pokemon... male Pokemon... and other male pokemon... I may be scarred for life.

Anonymous' work here is done. 

4chan it is a very cute site if you see those cute things over there.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network

Not 4chan or /b/, but I am a fan of Ghastly (See avatar) who was commissioned to draw the story of Assdip chan, the boy who makes all other males around him gay. I think that started on /b/. Forgive me for not doing my research.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

No, I visit *other* sites.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Soriku said:
I never went there nor plan to go there ever

Really?  I don't believe you.

I just went there and it was boring.

Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
I never went there nor plan to go there ever

Really? I don't believe you.

Believe me the same way you believe in Santa Clause. Where do you get your presents, after all?

Are you really asking me to believe in you as though you were a fat, jolly, old man with a long white beard with a tummy that rumbles like a bowl full of jelly?