By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread: Releases This Month! New Trailers!

Are you picking up the game?

Yep, got the special edition pre-ordered! 5 45.45%

Yep, got the regular edition pre-ordered! 2 18.18%

I'll get it at launch 0 0%

I'll get it eventually 3 27.27%

I won't be picking it up 0 0%

Show results 1 9.09%

Total:11

I don't really like little trailers, like with Hyrule Warriors. I hope we'll see an overview trailer near the release.

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaetTuj4Npw

This is one of the best looking games on the Wii U! I really hope they call it Performa in the West. Here are some extra details:

Embodiment of Expressiveness

– Everyone keeps a passion hidden within their hearts with thoughts like, “I want to shine,” and “I want my dreams fulfilled”
– That hidden glimmer can be sensed as energy exclusively by the Mirages and Mirage Masters
– When someone expresses themselves, they shine as greatly as their accomplishments
– This is known as “Performa”
– Those active in the entertainment industry possess great Performa
– Mirage enemies attack humans in order to steal their Performa, an energy that does not exist in their world

Support System

– The protagonist will receive messages from his office friends in real-time through the “Topic” tool
– This lets him communicate with his colleagues
– You can advance the story through these messages
– Sometimes replying to these messages will result in side-stories that deepen your bonds with other characters

Shop

– Visit shops in town to pick up equipment
– In the “Hiho Mart” convenience store, you’ll find useful items to fight against Mirages
– Shop posters and background music will change
– In the “Jewelry Caravia” accessory shop, you’ll find accessories that enhance various parameters
– “Anzu Store Tokyo” clothing shop has additional outfits

-------------

I'm really liking the sound of the message app on the gamepad. Leave it to a third party studio to come up with a great use of the gamepad! Some screenshots:

Sorry for quoting myself, but I think people will want to read it and they might miss it if it's buried on an earlier page. What are you guys most excited for?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Exploring dungeons and fighting against huge monsters with style and grace. In a home console JRPG with nice graphics.

Update! New poll has been added. Results for the previous one:

New character trailer for Toma!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYyavBIePXc)

New screenshots/art:

New details about the game:

– From the real world of Tokyo, players will visit an area known as the “Idolsphere”
– This other world has various gimmicks that block players’ paths
– There are many enemy Mirages here as well
– Gimmicks are tailored to each location
– Ex: in Shibuya’s “106” building dungeon, the goal is to get to the top floor by moving floors using a giant mannequin arm
– Break into battle when you make contact with an enemy symbol
– Characters will perform actions when you give them commands
– When you strike an enemy’s weak point, a “Session Attack” will occur and you’ll let out a number of continuous attacks
– Get experience points, skill points, and Performa by winning battles
– As you amass skill points, you can acquire new skills
– Use Performa as material to create new weapons

New video showing off raw gameplay and dungeon footage:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3blpxq_shin-megami-tensei-fire-emblem-system-dungeon-battle_videogames

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LErzDeaj5Q

This game looks gorgeous! This is seriously my most hyped game for next year right now, how strange! The music in this trailer is very good, especially near the end. Pokken Tournament is up there as well together with Zelda U, Yo-kai Watch and Fire Emblem: Fates. 3 third party games vs. 2 Nintendo games.

Around the Network

New Famitsu scans & info!

"The feature is about side stories, which are optional quests revolving around the members of the Fortuna Entertainment talent agency. These side stories occur when certain conditions are met, and by communicating with certain characters through the game’s “TOPIC” social networking system.

The scans introduce new minor characters involved with some of the main characters’ side stories, such as:

1. Ayaha Oribe (voiced by Ai Kayano): The sister of teen idol Tsubasa Oribe.
  2. Hisaen Tarachino (voiced by Kenta Miyake): Drama instructor.
  3. “Tiki Fangirl P” (voiced by Asami Seto): Schoolgirl and big fan of the Vocaloid Tiki.
  4. Yoshiki Fujisawa: The composer of Genei Ibun Roku #FE who works as a music producer for Avex Group and appears in the game as himself.

Completing side stories will involve tasks such as having a date with Eleonora and taking her to see a movie."

http://personacentral.com/genei-ibun-roku-fe-famitsu-scans-feature-new-characters-side-story-scenes/

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Not sure how I feel about making useless NPCs coloured silhouettes.. it makes the world look populated and colourful, but at the same time, it looks weird and bit lazy

Definitely looks weird when there are important NPCs that aren't coloured like this...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Not sure how I feel about making useless NPCs coloured silhouettes.. it makes the world look populated and colourful, but at the same time, it looks weird and bit lazy

Definitely looks weird when there are important NPCs that aren't coloured like this...

I think they look great, the only problem is when they're not animated.

Platina said:

I actually kinda like it. It reminds me of how background characters were drawn in the Mawaru Penguindrum anime. 

It was done to fit the subway/train theme of the show, and I thought it worked well at that. I'm hopeful this game is also doing it for thematic reasons....though it definitely could just be to save money too.

@New info: Haven't watched any new videos, but those screenshots look fantastic. Can't wait for this game to make it over here.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9tl2MWtAM

For some reason this had me similing =D Best girl so far and im digging her voice character + the music! 

and at the Poll. I would say TOMA!!!!! 

Pocky Lover Boy!