By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

Also where did I slip and say I knew mike was the cop before the cop died?

Around the Network

I'm just going to make a list of questions to make this as simple as possible.

1. "Saying that you got no return on scanning me but then slipped up and said how i didnt protect myself."
-explain that sentence.
2. "admiting that the night before our Cop was killed that you knew he was the cop"
-Point to me where I said this.
3. "In a game this size the is almost no chance the would be a Role Cop, a Town Cop and a Watcher. Something you already knew and thats why you fake claimed the watcher since you knew the would be no chance of that role being in this game."
-How would I know there was a cop? I lynched spurge because I didn't believe there was a cop. I even said "miller without a cop doesn't make sense."

zero129 said:
Good. Ok now we all know what we have to do right?.
If spurge flips what he said miller =
Doc protect prof, prof watch me, I protect myself, cop (If the is one) scan Xantar or platina your choice.
Then the cop (If the is one) can give us his results tomorrow and i can protect the cop tomorrow night.

If spurge flips mafia (Im pretty sure he will) =
Doc protect prof, prof watched me, i protect myself and then tomorrow we hunt the last mafia member.

You say you believed xander was the cop, and so that's why you protected him.
Why would you ask the cop to scan himself?

And now you're saying the only two people you trust are xander and platina, the two people that you asked to be investigated by the cop, and who we now know are the cop's top suspects.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
4. Saying that you got no return on scanning me but then slipped up and said how i didnt protect myself.

Can you explain this a bit more to me? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.

Heres where you said you got the result "you Saw nothing" http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7586799

Only to then near the end of the same post say "Him not targeting himself last night." http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7586799 . (Btw how do i add the link to the word if you get what i mean? i cant remember how to do that x_x) .

So first you say you got no result only to then say you did get a result since you knew i didnt target myself...

That's not what you said, you said "but then slipped up and said how i didnt protect myself"

Around the Network
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
I'm just going to make a list of questions to make this as simple as possible.

1. "Saying that you got no return on scanning me but then slipped up and said how i didnt protect myself."
-explain that sentence.
2. "admiting that the night before our Cop was killed that you knew he was the cop"
-Point to me where I said this.
3. "In a game this size the is almost no chance the would be a Role Cop, a Town Cop and a Watcher. Something you already knew and thats why you fake claimed the watcher since you knew the would be no chance of that role being in this game."
-How would I know there was a cop? I lynched spurge because I didn't believe there was a cop. I even said "miller without a cop doesn't make sense."

1. I already answered this in my other post

2. Heres where you said you watched mike the night before http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7586799 The next night he was killed.

Heres where you said "I knew Mike was the cop, and left him alive, with no roleblocker... I watched Mike because he was the most confirmed player we had and therefore a prime candidate for nightkill." http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7587787 .

-- Now clearly you did know he was the cop since you watched him Or maybe thats not your role maybe you can see peoples roles really?. Point being mike only died the night after he was watched by you. Now with spurges flip showing that he was The Boss" the would be no reason not to think that Xanter was the Cop thanks to his comment when he said "Who wants the Boss" . But yet instead of him showing up dead it was mike. Also just cos mike went for Mr playstations lynch the was still suspicion on him by some players since people thought it could of been two mafia making them self look town.

3. Like i said you used your power to watch him maybe your not vanilla flavor too and can also see the role of who you watched, or maybe you can just see roles. Point being you watched mike the night before last and he ends up dead tonight.

To the last point thats what i cant figure out. Mike knew the town was low on numbers, he also knew he was the cop so that meant spurges claim was true, im just surprised he didnt try to stop us.

1 But you really didn't. I'm a watcher. I saw nothing because you didn't target yourself. When I watched mike, nobody visited him, and I said I got the result "you didn't see anything". Then when I watched you, I got "You saw nothing". I don't understand why this is so hard to understand for you. It's really rather simple. If someone visits my target (as in, if someone targets my target), then I see them. You didn't target yourself, therefore I saw nothing. Get it?
However, you said that I said "didn't protect himself", which is not what I said. That would imply that I know your role, which I do not.

2 I was being sarcastic because what you were saying made no sense. Mike dying after me watching him has nothing to do with anything. You're just tossing shit at a fan, because you're desperate to lynch me, because I am in your way. Simple as that. 
Secondly, Xander said "BIG BOSS" not "Boss". Boss is a female. Big Boss male.

3 Again, I watched mike because he was the most confirmed townie to any rational player. I expected someone would target him. The way I'm playing my role is consistent. The way you're playing yours is not. Mike ending up dead the night after does not mean I'm a role cop. I could very well just say that you're a role theif or something. You're just making things up, in order to create some kind of reason to lynch me.

There is literally no reason for you to vote me, other than I am being protected by a doc, and you can't kill me. Therefore, I'm in your way. Therefore, I need to be lynched.

theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
Doc protect prof, prof watch me, I protect myself, cop (If the is one) scan Xantar or platina your choice.
Then the cop (If the is one) can give us his results tomorrow and i can protect the cop tomorrow night.

Doc protect prof, prof watched me, i protect myself and then tomorrow we hunt the last mafia member.

I'm going to quote this until you answer it.

zero129 said:

Why would you ask the cop to investigate himself?

Last I remembered, you were targeting Xander and I the previous day, wanting us to be lynched and watched by the police at night, but then last second switched to Spurge, who was innocent. After Day 3 lynch, you were adamant on lynching me, but now you are attacking prof?

There is no way to know if prof watched you or not, or whether he is truly a watcher, but if you gave out instructions on what should be done at night, why did you not watch yourself? Why Xander? He was one of your suspects as well.. If you did watch yourself, prof would have seen it, and both of you would not be lying. Alternatively, if you watched yourself, but prof claims he didn't see anything he would definitely be lying. Why would you give up such an opportunity, if you suspected him all along?

There are 3 town people left, meaning that the SK or the Mafia must be lynched today. You desperately wanting to lynch the Mafia rather than the SK is definitely eyebrow raising..

I wouldn't even be surprised if you suddenly switched and target me because of reading this, but if you are not Mafia, you are probably the Serial Killer

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:

I'm going to quote this until you answer it.

Clearly when i said that it was before spurges lynch and you know it, so why your asking me this question is beyond me. i didnt even believe that the was a cop until after spurge was lynched, since you claimed to be the watcher i figured the is no way the would also be a cop. Clearly after spurges lynch it became clear to me your role claim was fake and the really was a cop, and with Xanter saying "Who wants the boss" i thought he was the cop and scanned spurge and thought spurge was mafia big boss since the miller shows as being such once scanned.

Except you said

"If spurge flips what he said=miller, doc protect prof, prof watch me, I protect myself, cop scan Xander or platina".