By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

Mike321 said:

So here´s the deal, prof and zero already voted, I am going to vote (still making my mind on either spurge or platina, but so far spurge has the advantage). We have 3 votes, the problem is in order for a lynch to happen 5 persons need to vote. Now assuming spurge gets my vote, we can assume he won´t be voting, xander and platina are non-existing human beings, so that leaves Axum and outlawauron. Axum appears once in a while and so does outlawauron, so in order for a lynch to happen both of them must vote. Axum voted last time so I assume he will vote, the problem is outlawauron, without his vote nothing will happen, and he is as innactive as xander and platina.

You're highlighting a big problem at the moment. We really truly need everyone here participating, because without votes, it's going to be hard to lynch unless we hit required time limits...which could drag out the game and cause people to actually post less.

So, basically, everyone needs to be active.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Mike321 said:

So here´s the deal, prof and zero already voted, I am going to vote (still making my mind on either spurge or platina, but so far spurge has the advantage). We have 3 votes, the problem is in order for a lynch to happen 5 persons need to vote. Now assuming spurge gets my vote, we can assume he won´t be voting, xander and platina are non-existing human beings, so that leaves Axum and outlawauron. Axum appears once in a while and so does outlawauron, so in order for a lynch to happen both of them must vote. Axum voted last time so I assume he will vote, the problem is outlawauron, without his vote nothing will happen, and he is as innactive as xander and platina.

You're highlighting a big problem at the moment. We really truly need everyone here participating, because without votes, it's going to be hard to lynch unless we hit required time limits...which could drag out the game and cause people to actually post less.

So, basically, it´s game over for us. I knew non-active players were going to hurt us big time. 

Still alive and checking in.. another long day so I couldn't really post much, and tomorrow will be no better :/

I have caught up to what has been said this time, and I didn't skim it :p

If votes is what you are worrying about, I can vote as well..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mike321 said:
theprof00 said:
Mike321 said:

So, basically, it´s game over for us. I knew non-active players were going to hurt us big time. 

Well, doesn't matter if the majority of lurkers are scum..

I'd like Xander to hammer.
Can we get him in here somehow?
Can we get a mod poke please?

Around the Network

We need a mod poke for outlaw as well.

Mike321 said:
theprof00 said:
Mike321 said:

Mike I see you're online. Can you hammer please

I was willing to give spurge a chance to come out and say something after pretty much everyone voted for him, but his response is that of a quitter, so whatever.

Vote: spurge

Can we get a mod poke for trucks?

It's with a solemn face and a determined look that The Boss, Town Miller (spurgeonryan) walked up to the noose. She always knew the risks of the mission and it wasn't now that she was going to back away from her commitment. She let the townsfolk do their work without any struggle and when the chair was kicked from under her feet she took one last look at the town before closing her eyes for good.

spurgeonryan was lynched

Night Three has begun. No more posting and send in your night actions.

Signature goes here!