By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U - Xenoblade Chronicles X: Survival Guide Episode 2

Slade6alpha said:
Never going to play this game :(

What if NX ends up being backwards compatible?

Around the Network

Game looks great, though I'm a bit worried by the mixed impressions many people are getting from it

Nintendo, either announce NX with BC, or announce NX and cut the Wii U price by $100, I wanna play this bad boy

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Game looks great, though I'm a bit worried by the mixed impressions many people are getting from it

Nintendo, either announce NX with BC, or announce NX and cut the Wii U price by $100, I wanna play this bad boy

I've seen mostly positive impressions with a few mixed and only two detractors. And one was Kotaku who didn't like the first one so yeah, kinda predictable.  

Also, no need for them to talk NX until next E3.  And absolutely 0 reason it needs mentioning alongside a pricectut as if said cut needs some justification.  They just need to do what any halfway sane company would do by the three year mark and drop the price.

Ugh, auto-attacks are the only thing I dislike about Xenoblade, but they also make the game unplayable for me, the last thing I wanted was to remember them. Aside for that, it looks great.

Can't contain my hype!

D:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Looks stunning, cant wait to play yet another top notch Wii U exclusive.

This game gets better every time i see.Argh i need to have this game!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Argh! This videos only make the wait even harder.

I want to play it now!!!!!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yeah, the wait is torture.....

Nuvendil said:
Scisca said:

Also, no need for them to talk NX until next E3.  And absolutely 0 reason it needs mentioning alongside a pricectut as if said cut needs some justification.  They just need to do what any halfway sane company would do by the three year mark and drop the price.

I absolutely expect Nintendo to do what Sony and MS did and host a special event to unveil the NX. Especially if it means unveiling both a new handheld and home console concepts on top of explaining the Fusion idea. That's worth a separate event, so that nothing steals the thunder from the announcement. E3 should be all about games, not hardware. I want them to show me NX as early as February/March, so it can hit the market in late October/early November at the latest.

I'm a bit impatient about it, because ideally I'd like to buy it this Christmas and I'm really not happy about having to wait longer to choose my main console for this gen

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.