By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The last enemy you disposed of came to life and is going to hunt you!

Tagged games:

Oh. The last thing I killed a turtle so it would just trap it and keep it as a pet

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I don't remember. I guess that's a problem because I don't have the slightest idea who I should be watching out for?

zero129 said:
Wright said:

Just how screwed up are you right now?

I'm 100% screwed. At least it'll be a quick, painless death though!

What game is this from??

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. And he's really screwed.

Hmmm.  As long as he's alone--and if I can hear his creepy-ass "help meee" sound--I think I'll be okay.

Mr_No said:
Haha, joke's on you. Last enemy I took care of was some S ranked soldier I fultoned and recruited. He was brainwashed so I don't think he'll go after me. Hell, he likes when BB CQC's him to the floor

What is going on with Ratchet in your signature tho. At least I can now die happìly after witnessing his seizure

A penguin in TF. I'll be fine.

Around the Network

I was playing Mario Maker and I'm pretty sure I played a level in which I destroyed Bowser last. I'm pretty well boned.

Ka-pi96 said:
Serious_frusting said:
Oh. The last thing I killed a turtle so it would just trap it and keep it as a pet

:o a cute little pet turtle? That sounds awesome!

Bear in mind that the turtle will try to hunt him all its life.

It's a boss from Xenoblade... (I can't say who, cause spoilers)

I'm boned...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Goomba. I'll put one of those toddler fences around him and have a cranky, adorable pet.

What do Goomba's eat? I've only ever seen them die and walk sideways.

The last thing i killed was a sheep in Catherine. So not much to worry about.