By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wright said:
ReimTime said:
That's a deep story wright I'm not sure how to respond.

I'd be up for a threesome with the rotty and you.

I'll bring the peanut butter!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Sitting home thinkin bout the shit I'm goin threw in life. Besides probation and having 7 years of prison hanging over my head because of all the f*gg*t lames who wrote statements on me when I stabbed that dude and wanting to retaliate on every one of them but can't because my son bout to be here and I got a lot going for me, lol, "besides that" life's good.

This was from Facebook don't ban me 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvkYwOJZONU

I was on a government agency last week looking for a certification of something for something. I go to the computer where you usually get said certification but it is out of service.

The place is packed with people.

I look at the service window and scan the place for a waiting line. There's this dude like checking what I am going to do and I realized that he was the first on the waiting line.

I look at him and ask him: 'is that the waiting line?" He says yes, I go behind him.

Guy is up and he is being attended to then this other guy came to the service window and asks if the certifications are being handed down at that window, person attending confirms it and he sort of stands there to get the next turn, before me.

I think to myself: "This motherfucker is trying to cut in line!" and being done something similar to that before in that same agency it pissed me off and I wouldn't take it.

So I walk forward, and ask the dude, are you going to get X certificate?

He says: "Yes".

I tell him: "Well, the waiting line is behind me, you know?" and then I wait looking to his eyes and waiting for some reaction to know what he would do.

He sort of mumbles something about forgetting something he needed while looking in his wallet without reacting to what I said. So I kept waiting for a reaction from him, I look back to see if there's someone reacting to how I handled the situation and there's this guy sort of laughing at the situation so I stare at him and he stops.

Window woman says "next" and forward I go to get my certificate.

Situation didn't escalate more and I left after having an amiable short convo with the window woman who let me know they now offered online service to get that certification.

Normally I don't look for conflict but people who show no respect lose my respect.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

iceland said:
Sitting home thinkin bout the shit I'm goin threw in life. Besides probation and having 7 years of prison hanging over my head because of all the f*gg*t lames who wrote statements on me when I stabbed that dude and wanting to retaliate on every one of them but can't because my son bout to be here and I got a lot going for me, lol, "besides that" life's good

Seems lajit lmao

#1 Amb-ass-ador

AbbathTheGrim said:
I was on a government agency last week looking for a certification of something for something. I go to the computer where you usually get said certification but it is out of service.

The place is packed with people.

I look at the service window and scan the place for a waiting line. There's this dude like checking what I am going to do and I realized that he was the first on the waiting line.

I look at him and ask him: 'is that the waiting line?" He says yes, I go behind him.

Guy is up and he is being attended to then this other guy came to the service window and asks if the certifications are being handed down at that window, person attending confirms it and he sort of stands there to get the next turn, before me.

I think to myself: "This motherfucker is trying to cut in line!" and being done something similar to that before in that same agency it pissed me off and I wouldn't take it.

So I walk forward, and ask the dude, are you going to get X certificate?

He says: "Yes".

I tell him: "Well, the waiting line is behind me, you know?" and then I wait looking to his eyes and waiting for some reaction to know what he would do.

He sort of mumbles something about forgetting something he needed while looking in his wallet without reacting to what I said. So I kept waiting for a reaction from him, I look back to see if there's someone reacting to how I handled the situation and there's this guy sort of laughing at the situation so I stare at him and he stops.

Window woman says "next" and forward I go to get my certificate.

Situation didn't escalate more and I left after having an amiable short convo with the window woman who let me know they now offered online service to get that certification.

Normally I don't look for conflict but people who show no respect lose my respect.

Guys a total beta way to be an alpha m8!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:

Guys a total beta way to be an alpha m8!

Woot! It isn't as badass as taking a piss at someone's funeral but it was something, wasn't it. :P

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

^It sure is!
Congratulations to everyone here. You are now a member of my secret society and thus I value your input.
Should I go for the girl in the gym or the girl on the volleyball team? First Netflix and chill I get I'll be giving everyone 5 secret society points

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I has good stories

Important takeaway

- Jesuits killed Obama in April 2012, he has been replaced with an android (which won re-election)

Gail bless us all!!!
I'm about to go sneak into my neighbors house party wish me luck

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Gail bless us all!!!
I'm about to go sneak into my neighbors house party wish me luck

You're only doing it for a cool story!! CHEATER! Well.. imma... ROB A BANK

TAKE THAT