By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are my epic RPG's?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Ps2 was a very RPG-friendly console. But then again it was a very anything-friendly console. Stupid Sony had to screw up so badly this generation, now everybody changed their mind on wich console they want their game to be on. It'll take forever to good non-portable RPGs to come out now.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

RPGs are what I really loved about the PS2.  Action and FPS games are alright, but they get old pretty fast to me.  RPGs are definitely a lot more fun for me.   I like SRPGs as well but I'd still like more of the classic style JRPGs.  it's sad to see the 360 getting so many of them while the PS3 waits.  I'm really hoping White Knight Story turns out to be good in the mean time.

I think the best RPG on PS3 is Folklore, but the epic RPG to get at the moment is Lost Odyssey

Epic makes RPGs now?

Yeah I think the only "Epic" JRPG this generation has been Lost Odyssey :/ It's been a pretty slow time for RPG's. But then again the generation is young, and the beasties take a while to make :) I'm sure FFXIII and Versus will show the world what console RPG's can do :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.