By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump on Stephen Colbert's Late Show: Immigration, how Trump will make Mexico pay for the wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Well if he becomes the president, then at least stand-up comedians will rejoice.

Serious question, why does he hates Mexican so much? Did the Mexicans do something to him?

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

Trump's aversion to discussing plans is fine in the early going but he's going to have a huge problem if he doesn't start explaining how he's going to do some of the stuff he's promising. How is he going to make Mexico pony up billions of dollars for a wall that does not benefit them?

Or how he is going to replace Obamacare with "something terrific"

Around the Network

Don't want to watch the vid, can anybody sum up what was mentioned?

You guys could have your own Rob Ford except instead of a mayor he'll be running a country!

Clearly different reasons to laugh at both, but both characters seem to do something daily (not Ford anymore now, but ya know).

Hi everyone, i am mexican and i want to share my opinion with you.

I find this interview with DOnald Trump very ineresting and to be hoest he has some very good and valid points.
Let me tell you that most of the people (mexicans) that go into the united states dont have the papers.
why? Because they has no education, no money, in some cases thay have no work, and they leftmexico in order to get some MONEY. Mexicans that swim or jump through the border only do it for money, money for their families.
I found this very slefish because they dont worry about the enviroment, about the impact that they will ocassionate in another country.

Right now in mexico we are living hard times with a terrible goverment, with the war betwen narcos.

I got a marketing degree,i work as a teacher and i own a candyshop, howerver the money that i made for those 2 activities is not enough for a fair lifestyle.
ive come to think to search for a job in the united states but due to that inmigration problem is very hard for people like me (honest, educated) to get the papers.

So i hope whoever gets the presidence of the united states both countries could get a fair program for inmigration and to allow some of us to work in your amazing country. (ive been there only one time. i went as a student for an english program at lamar university in beaumont tx)

wolflink said:

I find this interview with DOnald Trump very ineresting and to be hoest he has some very good and valid points.
Let me tell you that most of the people (mexicans) that go into the united states dont have the papers.
why? Because they has no education, no money, in some cases thay have no work, and they leftmexico in order to get some MONEY. Mexicans that swim or jump through the border only do it for money, money for their families.
I found this very slefish because they dont worry about the enviroment, about the impact that they will ocassionate in another country.

Right now in mexico we are living hard times with a terrible goverment, with the war betwen narcos.

I got a marketing degree,i work as a teacher and i own a candyshop, howerver the money that i made for those 2 activities is not enough for a fair lifestyle.
ive come to think to search for a job in the united states but due to that inmigration problem is very hard for people like me (honest, educated) to get the papers.

So i hope whoever gets the presidence of the united states both countries could get a fair program for inmigration and to allow some of us to work in your amazing country. (ive been there only one time. i went as a student for an english program at lamar university in beaumont tx)

That's an interesting perspective.  Honestly, I think it would benefit almost everyone if illegal immigration was handled more effectively.  I also think it would help the relationship between US citizens and Mexicans who come to the US legally, leading to more trust and respect.

Also, speaking as someone who lives in an agricultural area of the US, Mexican workers have become a huge part of farming.  Some of those guys work their asses off in the fields.  If all of that were handled legally, then there would (hopefully) be less exploitation.

Most Americans have nothing against Mexicans, it's just that the illegal immigration problem has resulted in a degree of resentment.

wolflink said:

You're calling those people with no money selfish, because you can't move to the United States legally and you aren't desperate enough to go illegally, doesn't that ironically sound selfish to you?