By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GT5:P bundle's impact in "others" sales?

What number and percentage increase of PS3 hardware in EU/others are we looking at during the week of March 29th??? And no I don't want shipped to retailer numbers, i want VGC predictions.

Around the Network

was that when the new Bundles will be released too?

When will xbox's price cut take place? If it's last week, apparently there's no showing in xbox' number.

I'm going to say about 25-40% increase in sales. and 600-800K sales in Blu-Ray alone for GT5P + downloads (probably around 200-400K)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

kingofwale said:

When will xbox's price cut take place? If it's last week, apparently there's no showing in xbox' number.

I'm going to say about 25-40% increase in sales. and 600-800K sales in Blu-Ray alone for GT5P + downloads (probably around 200-400K)

It was 3days of those numbers just posted.

PooperScooper said:
kingofwale said:

It was 3days of those numbers just posted.

Was gonna ask the same thing.  It always seems like it takes a week or two for the numbers to catch up.  The masses aren't always immediately aware - just the core gamers.  I will be curious to see what happens to both 360 numbers and Sony's with GT coming.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

3 days were big enough. Considering those where 3 days of weekend that counted (weekend + friday).

at this rate, I don't expect xbox to top PS3 anytime soon in Europe.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Well, the movies bundle (3 bluray dvds and 40gb PS3) is released 10 days before the GT5: p bundle.

The movies bundle is released on the 19th of March, and GT:P is on the 29th of March.

We will see what the europeans really want more, BluRay or GT5:P. 

^so in other words this week?

The numbers count till 15 Mars..

The pricecut was on 14th Mars;.

Isn't it normal that we didn't saw huge increase in X360 sales;.

GT proloque already released?

@PooperScooper: Yes, i belive that's Wednesday, according to this website.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/02/28/europe-gets-two-new-bundles-sorry-no-mgs4/