By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets Be Friends! Christmas Edition

My steam is shadowalexandre... I don't have many games, though.

If someone wants to play Left 4 Dead 2...

Around the Network

Steam ID: Quakecore89
XboxGT: Quakecore89
NNID: SoulCube (I think?)
PSN ID: *currently hacked*

Please let me know if you are VGC member.

Steam, Nintendo Network & Origin: SubiyaCryolite
PSN: SubiyaCryoliteEX

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Feel free to add me.

PSN:Danielrdp

NNID:Danielrp

Currently playing Rocket League a lot.  

Versus_Evil said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Not going to lie but I just searched to see if currently hacked was your id lol, hey at least when you get it back you'll have Fifa in your download history.

LOL xD, let me explain, i only remember last time my account was hacked by someone since like 2013 after PS4 launched and i don't remember my PSN ID.

Around the Network

NNID: AlphaMen

Versus_Evil said:
QUAKECore89 said:
Versus_Evil said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Not going to lie but I just searched to see if currently hacked was your id lol, hey at least when you get it back you'll have Fifa in your download history.

LOL xD, let me explain, i only remember last time my account was hacked by someone since like 2013 after PS4 launched and i don't remember my PSN ID.

That sucks :( it's probably Quakecore89, no idea why I think that heh.

I guess i will make another account once i get back my PS4 from a friend of mine.

Why should we be friends with someone who turned their back on their old group of friends? Isn't it counterproductive and tiresome?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

My name gamertags and PSN/NNID names are in the sig. :) I don't chat that much online. However, I'm down to play a few games with anyone. I have a mic for PS4 and Xbox One (standard issue). I don't have one for the Wii U though. I don't really play CoD/Battlefield or sports games. Down for anything else though.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I'm trying to rebuild my GTA5 associations on PC and am looking for players! My social club account is "slab_of_bacon" ... coincidentally, my steam account is also "slab_of_bacon"

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch