By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes pre-order comes with a cool new T-shirt

I'd like a good Zelda t-shirt, but it's got to be from a more worthy game than this :-| .

Around the Network

I'm not impressed.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

If they have other colours for the other Links, that would be nice

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This game is always going to remind me of my dream I had. There were 4 Links. One Link baited an enemy to throwing him to a spot where there were three Links in a totem pole position, then those Links through the first Link to a platform with a treasure.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Is this game MP focused?

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Is this game MP focused?

Yes, but it can be played alone as well.

OT: Not sure why people are acting like this game is the spawn of Satan. It looks to be a really good spinoff. Wish I lived in the UK so I could nab that shirt.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
KLAMarine said:
Is this game MP focused?

OT: Not sure why people are acting like this game is the spawn of Satan. It looks to be a really good spinoff. Wish I lived in the UK so I could nab that shirt.

Not sure I'll get it then. LoZ for me has always been about the SP

Skullwaker said:
KLAMarine said:
Is this game MP focused?

Timing, basically. Nobody would have complained if this game came after the real deal, not before. This feels like a stop gap until the great one is released. It's just like Aonuma was saying us: "We delayed the one you were excited, no footage, no info, but hey! buy this meanwhile". That's why many of us are upset.

KLXVER said:
Its going to take way more than a T-shirt for me to buy that fucking game...

x2

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AbbathTheGrim said:

- Free T-shirt if you buy from The Nintendo UK store

- from official Nintendo online store:

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-tri-force-heroes-t-shirt/11160269.html

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a669401/the-legend-of-zelda-tri-force-heroes-pre-order-comes-with-a-cool-new-t-shirt.html#~poOWXsiam4wbg4

I thought you didnt like nintendo :P but interesting stuff ^^