By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 celebrates one year since its release! Platinum gathers to celebrate

hope to see a Bayo 3 for NX. :)
congrats on the 1 year anniversary, hope the sales would be shown and re-market it soon for the Wii U.

Around the Network
NoirSon said:
padib said:
So, the platinum guys are working on Star Fox Zero?

Some on Star Fox Zero, some on the MS exclusive Scalebound and some on the next NiER game for Square Enix.

Which is a PS4/PC exclusive.

Anyway, where was Kamiya in this celebration? I thought he was the director.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
NoirSon said:

Some on Star Fox Zero, some on the MS exclusive Scalebound and some on the next NiER game for Square Enix.

Which is a PS4/PC exclusive.

Anyway, where was Kamiya in this celebration? I thought he was the director.

He worked as supervisor and in the story.

The director says in OP about Kamiya:

After it was decided that the game would be developed for the Wii U, at some point there were talks about collaborating with Nintendo for some of the games extras (although, by the time this came up Kamiya had already claimed Peach, Link, and Samus for the Wii U remake of the original Bayonetta! Gotta be fast with that guy…)

So I suppose Kamiya wasn't in the party because he had already celebrated beforehand.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

JWeinCom said:
I wouldn't be surprise if this was a win for Nintendo.

The game was already in some level of development at Sega. Assuming Sega ate most of the money they put into it, Nintendo may have been able to fund this game relatively inexpensively. And, it sold decently enough. Hopefully, we'll see Bayonetta 3 (or better yet Wonderful 102) on Wii U.

Now that I think of it, it makes sense. Maybe it wasn't even expensive for them to fund it and the last number I read was like 700.000 copies worldwide which is a lot of money in my eyes.

Wonderful 102 would be too much to ask for. Please Nintendo! That game was so much fun! I still need to finish last chapter, and Bayonetta 2 as well. Damn backlog! xD

Congrats to the one year anniversary! Just wished it sold better...

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

how sweet of platinum to take the profits of the game to give the staff a cake.