By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Nintendo still actually have a good Holiday line up for Wii U?

Not really, you can't really call a single game a 'lineup'

Around the Network

I still need to get Yoshi's Woolly World, Fatal Frame V, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fast Racing Neo and possibly Rodea depending on if it's well received. Super Mario Maker just came out, so I'm not itching for something else currently.

Japan still has Genei Ibun Roku #FE and Yokai Watch Dance coming so I'm not too concerned for them. I'm mostly worried for EU, since they already have Yoshi and nothing else that I know of to fill that space.

It's certainly not the best holiday lineup, but it's not the worst they've ever had either.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Holiday lineup:

3DS (October-December)
The Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes
Yokai Watch
Chibi-Robo
Pokemon Super Mistery Dungeon
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (bundle with a normal size new 3DS)

Wii U (October-December)
Yoshi Wolly World
Mario Tennis
Animal Crossing Amiibo Party
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame V

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well here in Europe Wii U owners already have YWW and Devil's Turd. Still I think Nintendo's one is still a good lineup because of the indies

Pavolink said:
Holiday lineup:

3DS (October-December)

Wii U (October-December)
Yoshi Wolly World
Mario Tennis
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame V

You're missing games for the 3DS.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Pavolink said:
Holiday lineup:

3DS (October-December)

Wii U (October-December)
Yoshi Wolly World
Mario Tennis
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame V

You're missing games for the 3DS.

Which ones?

We still have Yoshi's Woolly World, Fatal Frame, and of course, Xenoblade Chronicles X.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

spurgeonryan said:

In North America at least. The rest of you already got most of your games I think. What else does Japan and Europe have coming?

I think they should move some releases to cover the holidays better but I like the games coming.

For example, now they should move Xenoblade Chronicles and make it the november big title, so they could move ahead Devil's third to a better date (yes even if most don't like that game I still plan to buy it), and release a limited physical edition of Fatal Frame for October 30th (just in time for halloween). Confirmation of the launch date of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash so it can work as a filler.

Pavolink said:
Which ones?

Nintendo published: Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash, Yokai Watch, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer releases at the very end of this month as well.

3rd party: The Legend of Legacy, Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Rodea the Sky Soldier, Stella Glow, etc.

Skullwaker said:
Pavolink said:
Which ones?

Nintendo published: Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash, Yokai Watch, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer releases at the very end of this month as well.

3rd party: The Legend of Legacy, Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Rodea the Sky Soldier, Stella Glow, etc.

I'll add the Nintendo published ones, thanks!