By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Baby born to couple who met over Xbox Live

kasillas88 said:
GiggityNinja said:
I know I'm going to go to Hell for this, and everubody is probably going to hate me for this, but...

That baby is probably gonna Red Ring.

They just send it to M$ and wait 2-3 weeks for a refurbished baby.

Until the baby hits 3, then its warranty expires.  They'll have to throw it out and buy a new baby.   

Around the Network

Does the baby have a 3-year warranty?

naznatips said:
kasillas88 said:
GiggityNinja said:
I know I'm going to go to Hell for this, and everubody is probably going to hate me for this, but...

Until the baby hits 3, then its warranty expires. They'll have to throw it out and buy a new baby.

It's possible the baby will last longer than three years if she's an HDMI-equipped baby and has a supplementary heat sink attached to her back.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

What chipset does the baby have? Falcon?

Does the baby have the improved heatsink also? If not, he may overheat.

I wonder if the baby likes laying on the 360 when it is on, probably nice and warm. The droning sound of the fans and disk drive could be comforting as well.

However my 360 is so terribly loud- ever since I got a refurbished one back. There are times when it will make noise when it isn't on (and I am not talking about the cooling fan that sometimes remains on after shutdown)

It makes a metal twanging sound that reacts to vibrations, (like when I walk by the tv cabinet.)

either way... adorable baby

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
naznatips said:
kasillas88 said:
GiggityNinja said:

Until the baby hits 3, then its warranty expires. They'll have to throw it out and buy a new baby.

It's possible the baby will last longer than three years if she's an HDMI-equipped baby and has a supplementary heat sink attached to her back.

Pfft, just wait a few more years, she'll get a younger sister and her parents will totally forget about her.

That bably was born with an XBox Live account in her mouth.

The Ps3 baby would have no toys to play with for the first year. The parents would never bring her "Home" until the construction is complete......poor baby, has a bright future though, smartest kid her age. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

A Wii baby would at least be interactive and fun to play with.

All these baby jokes... geez

A new marketing campaign for MS

"Home has nothing on Live. People actually meet in real life here."