By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE PSN Schedule leaked - Home July, Resistance 2 trailer April?

You are pretty smart to predict how Sony's 2008 fiscals will turn out.

What the hell does that number have to do with this thread? It's a 3 month old thread talking about release dates on PSN.

You necroed this thread just to troll it. Please GTFO of this site, thanks.

Around the Network

Was it really worth it to resurrect this thread? We all know that Sony is going to use advertising to make money on home. And the reason that Blizzard charges a fee to use their game is because they (for once) didn't decide to make the best game possible. A bunch of ex-Blizzard employees left to make Arena Net and Guild Wars, a completely online game that has no monthly fees and can run on a dial up internet connection. You think they couldn't have done the same to WoW? Now those guys at Arena Net are making an open world game (like all MMOs) and are trying their best to keep it's bandwidth and server load down enough to allow dial up users to play it also (which would be a huge accomplishment and really put the hurts to other companies about why they feel the need to put out such a badly made product that uses so much bandwidth that it requires a monthly fee) and it will not have a monthly fee either.

ROFLOL...so sensitive. i just thought the latest news from Sony needed to be view in light of all the "free" stuff they are offering up.

I have 2 GWs games and it was a decent attempt, but ultimately, I'm not that into PVP, and that's what the game boils down to. if you're constantly adding content, you've gotta charge people some way, as it's not feasible or cost effective to do otherwise.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

ROFLMAOAOAOOAOAOWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, no.

Well Echochrome was on the money. >_>