By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Problems with Sony and Microsoft?

Aeolus451 said:
Their networks going down too often and yet we pay for access to online multiplayer gaming. /thread

LOL!

Around the Network

Current problems?

Nintendo: Gamepad needs to charge again while I want to play Super Mariomaker.
Sony: I wanted to play GT6 again, It took over 3 hours to first update the ps3 and download and install 11 updates.
MS: Windows 8.1 won't update anymore after a failed Upgrade to Win 10 update, always stuck in Preparing to install.

Nintendo - weak hardware, weak online features

Sony - no games, seem pretty lethargic due to sales lead

MS - completely dropped the ball with Kinect

I'm an equal opportunity criticizer. They all do dumb shit, and i'll tell them when. Nintendo is just the one who most recently seems to be taking the most missteps.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Seriously? LOL...smh.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

"Sony - No games" Are you really going to perpetuate this myth? Most of the people I know ( me included) have a backlog of games. 

If you go to the PSN store there are more games than you could ever think of and if you dig in there you could get lost.

Their games are spread through the year too. 

The order, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Tearaway, UC Collection, Persona 5, Everybodys gone to the rapture, the tomorrow children. Not to mention Japanese games that only go to PS4 and so many idies I just can't catch up. 

It is completely ridiculous for anyone to even try and say that PS4 hasn't enough games. I am neck deep in MGSV (which might as well be exclusive judging by sales) and trying to get some way close to the end before Destiny expansion on Tuesday. 

I also have to pick up the Witcher yet....chrismas is crazy. I just got 33% off GTAV in my email so Ill replay that at some point too. Then I got games in sales like Tropico (Xbox has no strategy games)  and alien Isolation that I just started and didnt get back to yet.

You must do nothing but game all day and all night to say there are not enough games.... and even then. 

XanderXT said:
Eddie_Raja said:
Snoopy said:

Nintendo for lack of third party games and crappy online network.

Sony for average online network and no good appealing first party games.

LOL so so wrong...

And Microsoft xbox one for being too damn good and taking up my time.

No insulting other people's criticisms.

Im not insulting - it is a fact that he is wrong.  Objectively we can and have measured this:  The PS4 and PS3 in fact had more games, and on average they were rated higher.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Eddie_Raja said:
XanderXT said:
Eddie_Raja said:
Snoopy said:

Nintendo for lack of third party games and crappy online network.

Sony for average online network and no good appealing first party games.

LOL so so wrong...

And Microsoft xbox one for being too damn good and taking up my time.

No insulting other people's criticisms.

Im not insulting - it is a fact that he is wrong.  Objectively we can and have measured this:  The PS4 and PS3 in fact had more games, and on average they were rated higher.

He admited that the purpose of the thread was to troll, so i wouldnt spend too much time arguing with him!

EDIT: This is factual.

XanderXT said:

I always see people criticizing Nintendo for their business practices. What about Sony and Microsoft? What do you criticize about them?

Edit: No criticizing others people's opinion.

Lol.. why can't we criticize other people's opinions? Are people's opinions sacred now?

AEGRO said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Seriously? LOL...smh.

They have a lot of remasters at least