By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Give an IP from a company to another developer you like

SOCOM to Rebellion or maybe Naughty Dog.

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles to Tri-Ace, the combat system of this series really needs work and Tri-Ace is among my favorite developers in that sense.

Langrisser to Intelligent Systems, a great TRPG that should be in the hands of the developers of the best TRPG series still around.

Suikoden to Falcom, I doubt that anyone else would be able to handle like them a series that relies a lot on its epic story, Konami certainly can't do it anymore.

lol I read the title and my first thought was Zone of the Enders and its used as an example. Difference is I wanted it to go to Square Enix(Dont ask why). Platinum is a good choice.

Golden Sun to whatever Sony developer. Maybe Sony can help bring out a new Golden Sun game because the whole Camelot/Nintendo thing hasnt been great since The Lost Age.

Mario to Quantic Dream.

Zelda to Bethesda.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Jak & Daxter to Insomniac

Crash Bandicoot to Insomniac

The Order 1886 to Naughty Dog

PSASBR to Nintendo :D

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
Crash bandicoot to naughty dog

This, i've been wating for years for this to happen. But it seems it never will, wich is a pitty, since probably the ip is really cheap right now. 

Megaman, Rayman, and Spyro to Nintendo

Sonic to Insomeniac

Devil May Cry to Platinum

Bayonneta to Platinum (In a; I own this shit kinda way)

Crash Bandicoot to Naughty Dog

Bioshock to SuperGiantGames (If they ever get bigger than what they already are)

NoMoreHeroes to SuckerPunch

I'm now filled with determination.

Give Zelda to From Software so they can make a spin off: Zelda Souls. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Mega Man to Comcept

So easy. Take Metal Gear from Konami, and give it to the as yet unnamed studio Kojima will open eventually ;)