By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever broken a CURRENT gen control by dropping it?

Titles says it all.

Ive broken a ps2 control before that was cause i was really angry haha, i throw it and the ground and walked away.

So far ive had the ps3 control go flying across the room, by accident. i forget i put it on my lap or what ever. I even

dropped it once. its bounced a good 1 meter off the ground and didnt brake or scratch :)

So have anyone of you guys broken a current gen control?

Around the Network

I've never broken any controller for me consoles.

My cat on the other hand, did...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i broke two N64 controllers back in the old days. I was always pissed off whenever i lost with goldeneye, turok or SSB

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

the best i have done is shred my sensor bar...got caught in the vacuum......

Sometimes I walk into stores and drop PS3s on purpuse... I just hate them that much... JK GO PS3 WOOT !!! :)

Around the Network

^hahahaha....you break it you bought it

El Duderino said:
Sometimes I walk into stores and drop PS3s on purpuse... I just hate them that much... JK GO PS3 WOOT !!! :)

ahahhaha you made me lol

i now remember that ps3 prank call about is ps3 not levertating.

not sure if this counts but I broke the analog stick on my psp after dropping it

I dropped my 360 controller once; the battery cover is a bit looser than before (causing it to occasionally and randomly disconnect) but otherwise it works fine.

On the other hand, I've thrown my Wii Remote against the wall about a half dozen times and it doesn't even have a dent on it. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom