By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo haters are F pathetic...

Mummelmann said:
Probably just a regular 12 year old who likes to scream on xbox live and play Call of Duty. A mini-bro.

He's a PS4 fanboy if his avatar is anything to go by. I usually don't see xbox fans dissing Nintendo tbh, then again, there are a lot less of them.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Mummelmann said:
Probably just a regular 12 year old who likes to scream on xbox live and play Call of Duty. A mini-bro.

He's a PS4 fanboy if his avatar is anything to go by. I usually don't see xbox fans dissing Nintendo tbh, then again, there are a lot less of them.

Nintendo haters are not just PS4 Fanboys

Doesn't matter how hard you try, you'll never take Toastboy's spot.

Who cares? We are going to be playing SMM in a few days and they can only write shameful comments like that one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

People are just like that, and it's pretty dumb.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

A lot of people still think that big and massive = good. That's a narrow-minded way of thinking, but, hey, let them be. It's as absurd as saying that Transformers is a better movie than 12 Angry men, for example xDDD. I know, different industry, but you know what I mean.

Skullwaker said:
This can apply to all haters.

As a wise old man (or woman) once said, haters gonna hate.

And the players gonna play.

Play on my fellow gamers

Honestly, I read that comment as just trolling and it kinda seems like he got you. :-/

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

You bit his bait pretty hard.

All haters are pathetic