By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mass effect 2 on PS3

if you are a fan of this game,the sequall might endup on PS3 as well.Since Bioware was bought by EA games they are planing on releasing the sequall on 360 abit sooner than other platform according to IGN interview:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/859/859626p1.html

The only thing that makes me think that he is talking about PS3 is that,in this interview he talks about PC after the multiplatform comments .Also after multiplaform comments  he says: "We're still working out the details on that, but we've had a great relationship with Microsoft and done very well."

Also according to the linke below:

http://www.pslegion.com./news/rumour-some-interesting-rumour%E2%80%99s-uk-magazine-psm3%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98the-insider%E2%80%99

"A sequel for a popular Xbox 360 title will be ‘received’ soon, and that it will be making its first appearance on the PS3, he also states this isn’t Lost Planet."

your thoughts?what game other than mass effect 2 can the second article reffer to?dead rising 2?

Around the Network

no

would be cool, but I wouldn't buy it anyways, didn't like the first one.

I'm back...

God, it's the "DMC 4 coming out for the Xbox 360 as well" scenario all over again! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
God, it's the "DMC 4 coming out for the Xbox 360 as well" scenario all over again! @_@

lol, it did come out as multiplatform game,,didn't it?

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Ummmmm... MGS4?  If there is a DMC4, there is absolutely no doubt it will be multiplat, since 3 sold well on 360.

And the 'other system' it mentioned was the PC version, just like the PC version of the original is coming several months later. 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Maybe he meant MGS4.....that's possible and would fit his comment.....or not.

OT: I don't see it happening personally, but hey I'll try it out if it does.

SpartanFX said:
SHMUPGurus said:

lol, it did come out as multiplatform game,,didn't it?

Yep, it did. Seriously, is it really going to hurt the company if they decide to make it multiplatform in the end? The only thing it might influence is the 360 and PS3 sales, but I seriously don't care who comes first or second as long as I can play the game with the console I own.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Its coming to the PC so I honestly don't care where else it ends up.

mass effect + ps3 = unlikely

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur