By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Dread in corruption.

If this is true I would be so happy. This could be fake though. It also could be a joke. I am going to pm the guy and ask where in corruption I could find it. I also just googled it and there were a whole list of things that came up. This could be one of nintendos big releases.

here is another vid

Around the Network

I can confirm at least that that bit is in Metroid Prime 3. I've seen it myself. It's often believed that it's a teaser confirming that Metroid Dread in on its way.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I remember seeing a reference to Metroid Dread in MP3 as well.

Sky Render said:
I can confirm at least that that bit is in Metroid Prime 3. I've seen it myself. It's often believed that it's a teaser confirming that Metroid Dread in on its way.

Where at in the game?

It appears on the last world you gain access to (not to be mistaken for the final area of the game). In one of the Metroid breeding facilities (it's one where part of the puzzle involves turning on and off the facility components), you can scan the monitors, and one of them pops up that dialogue box.

Around the Network
Lol look at that one too

I saw it too in the game, but I don't remember where.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Sky Render said:
It appears on the last world you gain access to (not to be mistaken for the final area of the game). In one of the Metroid breeding facilities (it's one where part of the puzzle involves turning on and off the facility components), you can scan the monitors, and one of them pops up that dialogue box.

Thank you I'm going to try it tommorow. 

Those are developer commentaries. There are translations of them on GameFAQs.

Sky Render said:
Those are developer commentaries. There are translations of them on GameFAQs.

I know I thought it was funny what I Iwata says if this is correct

"Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo.
A president has to take things really seriously, even if it doesn't seem like it. It's understandable if you lose weight from stress...but I get fatter instead. Nobody thinks I'm taking it seriously."