By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJA TGS *end* - We can do this!?

I hope the Ps4 finally gets to sell a bit closer to how it's selling in the west in Japan next year. That was overwhelming. They're really making sure everyone buys the console. Massive overload of games plus price drop.

Around the Network
poklane said:
When converting the new price to Euros it's €258.95........... Sony pls

it was always cheaper there it was originally 40,000 yen 

Ruler said:

its just a spin-off and its made by capcom so far we know no outsourcing 

Ok, I'll won't Persona myself just yet.

The PS5 Exists. 

thismeintiel said:
WC4Life said:
Pricecut, there it is...where are all the people saying it won't happen or there is no reason to dot it? fuckin' lol

Damn right!  They kept saying IT WON'T HAPPEN!  Guess they were wrong. 

My guess is SCEA will announce a cut to $349 relatively soon.  Wish it was to $299, but US seems to be the only place they don't care about competing with price.  But, we'll see.

This is like a internet sales prediction-101. People are not willing to predict the unknown, play it safe and lowball so in any circumstance they won't be wrong. Then there are people who take take risk and really analyze thoroughly, make predictions which the majority sees as bullshit and attack in groups. I've seen this same shit for loooooooooonnngggg time now. In the next few days, around unnamed forums, people are going to make excuses, move goalposts, twist turn and spin the subject and provide their updated "insight".

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Here's that catchy I can do this ad for Playstation!

Around the Network
Kowan said:

Here's that catchy I can do this ad for Playstation!

It's a very clever mass market advert. They've taken a leaf out of Apples book there.

The PS5 Exists. 

So many good news! Great TGS

Is there a way to watch a recording of the English stream? 

Roronaa_chan said:

So many good news! Great TGS

Is there a way to watch a recording of the English stream? 

Seems sony hit it out of the park, if everything manages to stay on schedule 2016 promises to be huge for the ps4.

Next year is stacked and that's only with Japanese games.

The PS5 Exists.