By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJA TGS *end* - We can do this!?

So... Bloodborne DLC, Minna no Golf, KoF 14, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 6, Toukiden 2, Nioh, Resident Evil Umbrella Corps, (Project) Yuki no Setsuna, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush PS4, Gravity Rush 2 and DANGANRONPA 3. And a price cut.

Even without Level 5 new JRPG or TLG, I'm still really happy with that conference :D

Around the Network

When converting the new price to Euros it's €258.95........... Sony pls

I'd probably give that conference 8/10. I would have given it higher but I'm slightly disappointed at the lack of Persona 5 and Level-5's game.

Faelco said:
So... Bloodborne DLC, Minna no Golf, KoF 13, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 6, Toukiden 2, Nioh, Resident Evil Umbrella Corps, (Project) Yuki no Setsuna, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush PS4, Gravity Rush 2 and DANGANRONPA 3. And a price cut.

Even without Level 5 new JRPG or TLG, I'm still really happy with that conference :D

Nice reminder, cause i lost count of the games shown lol

GribbleGrunger said:
A great show but it's sad to see Resident Evil finally die.

its just a spin-off and its made by capcom so far we know no outsourcing 

Around the Network

Gravity Rush Remastered not launching until February 9th in the US, port done by the almighty Bluepoint Games http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/15/gravity-rush-remastered-coming-to-ps4-on-february-9th-2016/

this TGS was AMAZING, so many great games announced i even wanna buy Bloodborne again just for the new cover... and of course the expansion.

Gravity Daze 2, Ni Ho, Yakuza 1 Remake, Yakuza 6, One Piece Burning Blood, Gundam Extreme Vs Force, Toukiden 2 and so many more, AGH! my wallet cant survive the games that were announced before this... how am i supposed to buy and play all of this.... i need some more money and the Dragon Ball Z time chamber in order to have the time to play all of this.

Price cut made this conference a megaton.

poklane said:

Gravity Rush Remastered not launching until February 9th in the US, port done by the almighty Bluepoint Games http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/15/gravity-rush-remastered-coming-to-ps4-on-february-9th-2016/

Great news! Bluepoint Games do great remasters. God Of War Collection, Titanfall 360 version, Uncharted NDC and now Gravity Rush. Now we can be sure it will be an excellent remaster.

golfgt170 said:
Faelco said:
So... Bloodborne DLC, Minna no Golf, KoF 13, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 6, Toukiden 2, Nioh, Resident Evil Umbrella Corps, (Project) Yuki no Setsuna, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush PS4, Gravity Rush 2 and DANGANRONPA 3. And a price cut.

Nice reminder, cause i lost count of the games shown lol

Yeah, I was writing them down during the conference to be sure ^^. The Persona 5 absence was planned, there is a special event for it later. But we had some fighting visuals at least!