By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Why MGSV Deserves a 10

Conegamer said:
Reviewers don't seem to give away high scores for free Like they used to, which is great news. He's right and we've heard this explanation that 10 doesn't mean perfect before which is fine. But looking at the metsscore of 95, which I believe is comfortably the highest score of the gen (feel free to correct me) then you know it must be good.

One week!

Well, technically speaking TPP is cross-gen, which means the cross-gen GTA V still edges it out, and now TLOU: R because TPP dropped to 94. Whether you wanna argue that the delayed releases of the current-gen versions of those games should factor into that decision is up to you. Either way, TPP is top three (tied for third with 3D World if it drops another point), and that says more than enough alone. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Bloodborne and MGS5 gotys of the year

And Rise of Tomb Raider!  Games of gotys of the yearses!!

pokoko said:
ps3-sales! said:

Did you mean Kojima? Konami is not a person lol. 

What are you talking about?  You don't think people can be angry at a company?  lol

That's not what I meant. 

He references Konami then says what Konami would do as his own boss. I think he meant to say Kojima.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

That's not what I meant. 

He references Konami then says what Konami would do as his own boss. I think he meant to say Kojima.

Seriously?  That "he" means Kojima should be understood given the context of the thread. I can't believe that is even in question.

Kyuu said:
pokoko said:

Seriously?  That "he" means Kojima should be understood given the context of the thread. I can't believe that is even in question.

haha, ps3-sales! is on a roll today :P

I roll every day. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Kyuu said:
BraLoD said:
ps3-sales! said:

I roll every day. 

So you are telling him that you are Rol?

rol-unstoppable!

Exactly!
So he has an alt after all.

Impossible. 

I would have to like Nintendo for that to be true; which obviously isn't considering my username is "ps3-sales!"

Currently own:

• Ps4