By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So North America isn't getting Xenoblade X this year?

Unless it has been delayed Nintendo confirmed December 4th in their E3 Event. Also Nintendo.com says that date

Around the Network
melbye said:
Unless it has been delayed Nintendo confirmed December 4th in their E3 Event. Also Nintendo.com says that date

Exactly.

Pretty sure NintendoLife just confused "not specifically dated in this press release" to mean "not releasing this year", rather than "already has a date, so it didn't need to be mentioned".

I hope it's not delayed or Nintendo can confirm them as a terrible company.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Awesome bundle, but sad, Fatal Frame is... Sigh.

QUAKECore89 said:
Awesome bundle, but sad, Fatal Frame is... Sigh.

I'm fortunate.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-limited-edition-only-at-game-747407?pageSize=40&categoryIdentifier=876461&catGroupId=

Around the Network

Getting this day1.

We are getting Xenoblade X. @spurge are you talking about the XCX Wii U bundle? Maybe Nintendo would announce it? or if they already announced it before?

I could have sworn I read something earlier saying it was December 4th for both? I can't see them pushing it back. Although you never know with Nintendo.

It is confirmed for December 4th on NA too

Couldn't you have just looked it up to verify? Those dates you posted are just newly announced. They don't include previously revealed dates.

Here's the NA schedule Nintendo just released today:

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread