By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2015 - Results thread! Celador and TheGoldenBoy are the winners!

Tag

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

It is really unfortunately that many games I expected to get high score and believed will redeem their selves but that not the case this year, oh man hopefully next games doesn't get lower review scores.

10th not bad

overshot Halo 5

Above & Beyond

Update! New games added:

New scores used:

Captain_Yuri and Kotastic take the lead for total score and TheGoldenBoy returns at the top in accuracy!

TheMagicMax was awarded a penalty point for Call of Duty: Black Ops III and fleischr, Eikichi134 and Neoarc were awarded a penatly point for Need for Speed.

The embargo for Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider lifts next Monday (November 9th)!

Around the Network

Dang, I started off good but went down hill quick :/

Haven't checked thus thread for a while, I cannot believe I am not dead last in both categories. Well, there's still time, there's still hope.

Haven't checked thus thread for a while, I cannot believe I am not dead last in both categories. Well, there's still time, there's still hope.

Kyuu said:

dat Tomb Raider Metascore.. brace your butts fellas!

But everyone gave Tomb Raider a score ranging from 80-91 so I don't see why we should be bracing our butts. Unless it's because we're all getting a bunch of points .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I sadly took a terrible whack for my NFS score. It's a shame - I thought the free DLC and having a year off the annual cycle would help it do much better. Looks like my Fallout 4 and RoTR predictions are dead on though :)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016