By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Under $8 Flash Sale

PS4 has nearly nothing worth playing. It's been far too long now for those who tow the "It's too early to start getting free AAA games" line to still have that in their arsenal. I can think of quite a few games (AAA or simply disc-based) that can be given away through PSN. At this point I feel that maybe Second Son and Bound By Flame (both of which I already have so I'm not just being greedy) should be up for grabs for a month or so. Stop with all this low-priced Indy nonsense that should have started out at this price anyway.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

Fate/Extra for 4$ is a steal, well worth a buy at that price.

Only Rogue Legacy and Monster Hunter are tempting me on that list. But idk..

I'll probably get the racing bundle. can't pass up some mindless racing games for that bargain bin price. lol

Just wish 🌠 they would add external HDD support already. My 1TB in my PS3 has pushed its limit from all the other sales I've been buying. Are they trying to make me buy another PS3 and swap out the HDD so I can keep my games without deleting them? I still have games I haven't downloaded yet. My PS4 will easily go over it's limit once it starts getting games and the cheap sales hit. Greatness awaits, but my HDD isn't ready.... 😢

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
Just wish 🌠 they would add external HDD support already. My 1TB in my PS3 has pushed its limit from all the other sales I've been buying. Are they trying to make me buy another PS3 and swap out the HDD so I can keep my games without deleting them? I still have games I haven't downloaded yet. My PS4 will easily go over it's limit once it starts getting games and the cheap sales hit. Greatness awaits, but my HDD isn't ready.... 😢

you must get more games then me,are you never delete anything.I've personally never used more then 100 gigs on my ps4. Now days,that's only 3-5 games. lol

Rafie said:
Great list. I wasn't even aware. Time to log in and partake in some of these deals. I love that PS do this often. I wish Xbox did sales like this.

They do, not just all at one time, like these Flash Sales. You either have to break the bank or miss out on some games, because there are so many cheap games thrown at you at one time. For me, it would be better if they did them in smaller groups, because i have an illness where I buy any game I see cheap and don't have already, no matter how bad it may be. As long as they have Trophies. PSP/PS1 games have really no value to me, unless it's a Suikoden or a Persona. I missed out on two of the Summer sale weeks because I just felt so guilty buying so much each week. So I didn't even look at what games they had for those weeks I decided not to buy on. Would have felt bad not buying them if I did. That feeling where you abort a baby and feel emptiness for the rest of your life.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Did Europe ever get a flash sale ? I just wasn't interested in digital copies before, but with these prices i might starting migrating.

Picked up The Wolf Among us on PS4. Got both TWD Seasons in a previous sale and they made me a fan!

terraria's very tempting at that price.