By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Congratulations Leo-J you made 5000 Threads!!

Seriously Leo-J you make to many threads *_*.

Around the Network

Yes he does

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I havent made a thread since montana said it was enough, which was hours ago.

mM

Keep it that way leo-j :D

leo-j said:

Well thx Montana...

Around the Network

Why the hell do people care? This is what message boards are for.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

the truth is some days I come on see a hundred threads by leo-j and I'm fine with it because they have information, or ask an interesting question. Then somedays I see these self serving threads and it drives me nuts.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

thank you montana!

Leo-j made so many threads.

I'm back...

leo-j said:

A hole hour ??? Are you feeling any side-effects yet ??? Cold flashes of any kind ??? Do you need a fix or did you go to another site (dealer) to make some threads ??? ...... I´m just kidding, if everybody made as may threads as I do (less than one a month) the forums would be empty...

The good thing about leo j making threads is that it make the forums more interesting when he was banned the forums where becoming a bit boring.